TC vs GP The rematch

Creekbank76

Don't think so Bob the two starters were MM and LL we did have one reserve on those 8 state championships that was outside of JC but only 2 started unless i missed one and that is possible lol.

. Ok. Starters yes. Two reserves were HD and LP. Still yet, most of our success has came from home grown talent for sure.

Luckily, I found some King B. Good to go with that. Spent time last night teaching my 5 year old how to defend the jet sweep. Lined the kid up at corner, my husband played half back and I was the pulling guard. My husband wanted to play pulling guard to toughen up the kid but I ran over him instead.

Still teaching him to attack and shed. He still wants to dodge and duck, but he's just 5. He'll get better.

Also, I Consulted with the Rams, Bucs and Warriors about tells regarding defending the pass against a wing t offense. Of course, those were wasted trips, to Nooga, Jasper and Knoxville when it literally took one minute to answer.

Key the tight end. Blocks down=run, releases=pass. Ok, it took me less than a minute. The defensive coordinators from Grace already said if TC happens to make it to the semis they're going to spend the time they usually spend on a defensive game planning to take their kids to ChuckECheese. Key the guards, key the tight end, blah, blah, blah.

Gotta go, need to deliver a sofa, love seat combo. HEYYYYYYY

I finished my delivery and failed to ask previously, is Marshall Mathers really going to be at the game this Friday? I absolutely love his new LP2 album, much better than his last where frankly I think he was a sellout. I had know idea he lived in Hartsville and Detroit. Love to have my picture taken with him.

I know I'm just dreaming with this next request but I see where Mountain Man posts from time to time. I love him on Duck Dynasty. I had heard he's from Tennessee so the CoachT postings make since. I would be tickled pink to have his autograph. I sure hope he goes to the game too.

If you know them please tell them to come find me. I'll be driving a pink Prius and I'll be wearing a pair of capris. Maybe they'll even talk some xx's and oo's with me. Goodness, I have goosebumps just thinking about it.