Lexington @ White House

TheGreek

The road team usually loses in this annual playoff match up.  I'll go with White House since it is at their house this year.  This is where the importance of the regular season comes into play.  White House has too much talent all over the field this year, especially from a very strong senior class.  Go Bailey, Ryan, Wyatt, Taylor, Wesley, and the rest of the class of 2014.  Finish this thing off right!!

schedule strength...

90. Lexington 42.3% 91. White House

41.9%

strength and success

24. Lexington 1.241 25. White House 1.237

this is literally a coin flip...i hope lexington pulls this out...a trip like this is awful but has to be done...

might be the 1st time ive expressed a positive desire for the tigers...teams are very evenly matched as far as i remember from last season...obviously different players on the field...

lexington run defense is the key...and im sure white house has a brilliant kicker again

tigers should have the speed advantage

The road team usually loses in this annual playoff match up.  I'll go with White House since it is at their house this year.  This is where the importance of the regular season comes into play.  White House has too much talent all over the field this year, especially from a very strong senior class.  Go Bailey, Ryan, Wyatt, Taylor, Wesley, and the rest of the class of 2014.  Finish this thing off right!!

you know, white house is good but you can not count out this young lexington team out. i actually think they will come out with the victory.

schedule strength...

90. Lexington 42.3% 91. White House

41.9%

strength and success

24. Lexington 1.241 25. White House 1.237

this is literally a coin flip...i hope lexington pulls this out...a trip like this is awful but has to be done...

might be the 1st time ive expressed a positive desire for the tigers...teams are very evenly matched as far as i remember from last season...obviously different players on the field...

lexington run defense is the key...and im sure white house has a brilliant kicker again

tigers should have the speed advantage

lexington has a high chance of winning this ball game