Oak Ridge 2014

OR nole

Guessing starting QB will be Warrington based on rotations. If so, who will fill his spot at LB and where will Fadnek move?   

Ideas on where Middleton and his brother will play?

Maryville was a wake up call let's not make excuses. SD is not near as good so to say we will do better, that's a given.   

The QB race is still on, nobody is moving anywhere yet. Just a change in rotation this week to mix things up.

Guessing starting QB will be Warrington based on rotations. If so, who will fill his spot at LB and where will Fadnek move?   

Ideas on where Middleton and his brother will play?

Maryville was a wake up call let's not make excuses. SD is not near as good so to say we will do better, that's a given.   

Inside linebacker - Adam Manookian is just about ready (hamstring), #6 TJ Allison knocked heads vs Maryville and soph Kyndall Clark is a star in the making.

South D is a real solid team this year.The offense they run has players goin everywhere.Any time u have a SEC skill player in high school its a game changer.Those one or 2 big plays kill you.Defense wont be like Mville to say the least but whos is.I think South D will make it past 2nd rd of playoffs.Go Wildcats.Hope we get things going in the right direction leading to first game.

Anybody go to the Frosh game tonight? Heard Maryville won 28-7, which is to be expected. Much better coaching throughout Middle School there.

I stayed for a little while. It was pretty much one sided. You have some big boys on the line. #54 or 64 (I couldnt see the #) is a big boy! Edited by rebelwoman87

Just got back from the Freshman scrimmage.  I thought our guys made a good showing in spite of the scoring.  The scrimmage format was a 10 plays offense/defense rotation.  We had 3 good chances to score and failed each time.  Our score was our 3rd team O against their 3 team D at the end of the scrimmage.  The biggest advantage that Maryville had was at the center position.  We have a lot of work to do with making the long snap crisp.  It really affected the timing of our offense.  I don't know many of the players, but considering that we are combining 2 teams together, they played pretty well.  The defense was tough, but gave up about 5 plays that were huge for the Rebels.  However, we had some long runs as well.  All in all, both teams got in some good work.