SHOULD COACH CLARK STEP DOWN ... "KINGSPORT DB"

kingindian33

Nobody wants to beat their chest going 10-0 in reg season then early exit, give me that 7-3 team that wins 2 playoff games they were not suppose too,

dbfan summed up what I was going to respond to PA about. 

The DB seasons and successes year to year do not look like a sine wave as many programs do.  It looks like a flat high square wave that drops straight down in the playoffs.  Hope that visual makes sense.  I can see it in my head, but I'm not sure how to spell it out.  :geek:

dbfanforlife...Your birth was a horrific way to start off 1970 and your big mouth is not any better in 2013.

I agree with you....get rid of Clark and since YOU HAVE ALL OF THE ANSWERS, hire your ugly mug and see how well you do.  Your just like a bunch of know it all idiots that think they know what to do and how to coach...let the twins under that little Vienna sausage drop down, so you will actually have a pair and go get the job yourself.  If coaches was only judged on w-l's then you got a gripe.  Bet Clark does more to save kids and gives kids 2nd & prolly 3rd chances when no one else would have any thing to do with them.

Take that new found set of jewels and march right up to Clark and give him a piece of your mind.  NAW, you aint got a set anywhere big enough to do that!

I'm still under the graveyard wakeup right now,so my thoughts probably are not real clear.A few things that I can say about coach are this.He loves DB and cares for the kids that have played for him over the years.I know things that he and his staff have done to try and help former players get their lives straight,that most coaches would have just threw up their hands.I wasn't at the meeting and I also have not been at the hundreds of other meetings that coach and these players have had without the parents and other people watching.In other words,there have been hundreds of times that I know coach has said and done things to try and help these boys become men on and off the field.The reason I even know that is because I always heard how things went when my last Indian played.Nobody is perfect and we have all said things that we wish had been put a little different,but I do know that coach cares for DB and the young men he has been  apart of their lives.As for coach staying or going.I think he will always do whats best for the Tribe and when he feels it's time to sit in the stands,I'd rather it be his move instead of what we all fear from the AD.I hope this made sense

Schools like Maryville and Alcoa don't rebuild They reload

There are no other schools in the state of Tennessee like Maryville and Alcoa. In 6A of course its Maryville heads above everybody else. It's not even fair to use them as a comparison on anything. Their up there on the 10th floor and everybody else is down on ground level.

Nobody wants to beat their chest going 10-0 in reg season then early exit, give me that 7-3 team that wins 2 playoff games they were not suppose too,

What about last year, 10-0 reg season and two playoff wins before losing to the best team in the state for the past 10 years, Maryville. Nothing to be ashamed of there. How come you never mention that.