That McCurry mans fieldhouse

Roy Dillard

Let me ask you a question.  Where is that durn purplegrad man and truth prevails man?  Do you want to be like that Moore man and paint your fieldhouse like Griders fieldhouse?  What kind of mess is this?

What did truth know may be the question, here is a response from him that day of the event?

Mr. Wilson might be surprised when he finds out who did it.......lol

I looked back in that website I made and this was that purplegrad mans post on page 95, post #949.  I want some durn explanation about this mess purplegrad.   This is a bunch of mess you posted about that Wilson man and Griders students.  You think im joking but im not.

Let's talk about class here for a bit. I didn't see a coach refuse to shake hands and if it happened it shouldn't have. Coaches should always shake hands no matter what. Just my opinion.

Now, let's really talk about class.... The vandalizing of our field house by SP students showed a lot of class right. Some of the things that were written on there were very vulgar and went way beyond just spray paint on brick walls. The police know who did it I just hope that they are arrested so that everyone knows who was involved and what they did.

Now, let's reallytalk about class.... Someone, anyone, from SP please tell me where the class was with the sign your students had talking about Kennedy. That's a very courageous young lady who died a horrible, painful death and your students seem tithing it's ok to make a sign about it... I'm calling you out Geno, BlackPearl, Old Pirate, or any other Pirate poster that talks trash about Marion County... Let's hear you explain where the class is there.  

Edited by Roy Dillard
  • Upvote 2

I looked back in that website I made and this was that purplegrad mans post on page 95, post #949.  I want some durn explanation about this mess purplegrad.   This is a bunch of mess you posted about that Wilson man and Griders students.  You think im joking but im not.

Let's talk about class here for a bit. I didn't see a coach refuse to shake hands and if it happened it shouldn't have. Coaches should always shake hands no matter what. Just my opinion.

Now, let's really talk about class.... The vandalizing of our field house by SP students showed a lot of class right. Some of the things that were written on there were very vulgar and went way beyond just spray paint on brick walls. The police know who did it I just hope that they are arrested so that everyone knows who was involved and what they did.

Now, let's reallytalk about class.... Someone, anyone, from SP please tell me where the class was with the sign your students had talking about Kennedy. That's a very courageous young lady who died a horrible, painful death and your students seem tithing it's ok to make a sign about it... I'm calling you out Geno, BlackPearl, Old Pirate, or any other Pirate poster that talks trash about Marion County... Let's hear you explain where the class is there.  

PG also posted this: I agree whoever painted it should be held accountable and I assure you at least 3 current SP students are involved. It was not a 3rd party but we'll see after the arrests are made.