That McCurry mans fieldhouse

Roy Dillard

Since my earlier post was deleted I would like to express my sincere disappointment. This apparent hoax has really taken the wind out of my sails.  I was really hoping for many years of increasingly bold and distasteful pranks between these two great rivals. I believe that the best course of action for all parties is to maintain previous theories despite press reports to the contrary.  My personal theory remains that it was done by Roy and a certain former SP coach.  I believe this because a fudge round wrapper, a glucometer test strip, and an 2007 SP team photo (with a former MC and current SM coach's head removed and a  photo shopped donkey rear end in its place) were found on the scene.  Let's just forget the events of today and continue planning for next year's festivities. 

I can't beleive you can still make jokes of this. You need to examine your hatred. Some kids were named and accussed to the point I was concerned of one them hurting themselves.Now come up with more jokes and lighthearteness...

I can't beleive you can still make jokes of this. You need to examine your hatred. Some kids were named and accussed to the point I was concerned of one them hurting themselves.Now come up with more jokes and lighthearteness...

well said pearl i saw first hand those accusations just like many other SP students mines name was thrown around and the child never left home thursday night.. wasnt so funny to my family!

One of them said it will be covered up because the vandals are related to administration and law enforcement.

Pegleg, let me ask you a question.  Could you do a fly over that McCurry mans practice field today and see if they are training for that Reynolds man?  Just don't crash the durn plane.  You think im joking but im not.

I apoligize to the Pirate fans and students. I acted on information from what I thought was a reliable source and it bit me. I regret that I let my anger override my judgement.

With that said, I do have to clear up some incorrect statements about me made by Old Pirate and others.
1. I'm not hiding in a hole. Unlike some that I know from MCHS, WHS and SPHS, I don't post on here unless I'm on break, before school or after school.
2. I'm not hiding in a hole. Unlike most posters on here I have let everyone know exactly who i am. I don't have to hide behind a screen name.
3. For OP, I never called out anyone's name or insinuated anyone's involvement beyond saying that it was three current SP students.
4. I am not posting on here as PurplePastry or any other screen name, unlike many posters from MC and SP who have multiple screen names.

Edited by PurpleGrad

I apoligize to the Pirate fans and students. I acted on information from what I thought was a reliable source and it bit me. I regret that I let my anger override my judgement.

With that said, I do have to clear up some incorrect statements about me made by Old Pirate and others.

1. I'm not hiding in a hole. Unlike some that I know from MCHS, WHS and SPHS, I don't post on here unless I'm on break, before school or after school.

2. I'm not hiding in a hole. Unlike most posters on here I have let everyone know exactly who i am. I don't have to hide behind a screen name.

3. For OP, I never called out anyone's name or insinuated anyone's involvement beyond saying that it was three current SP students.

4. I am not posting on here as PurplePastry or any other screen name, unlike many posters from MC and SP who have multiple screen names.

I'm calling out Old Pirate once again... Send me a PM to let me know who you are and where you want to meet to discuss whatever it is you think you want to discuss with me. Stop hiding behind your screen name and talking crap. Come out and let's talk. I know you know how to PM me because you have done it several times taking about what is being said in the break room. Time to stop hiding OP. You up to it?

Purplegrad, let me ask you a question.  Is that McCurry man training his boys today for that Reynolds mans team?  Has that Griffith man found out about this mess yet?  If he does he is going to be real mad.  You think im joking but im not.

Guest Purplepastry

One of them said it will be covered up because the vandals are related to administration and law enforcement.

Good scoop there, I Just heard that two others involved are the MC Principal's son (he has no children) and the Director's uncle, some Andy Griffith fella from North Carolina.  I really can't understand how this wild rumor stuff happens in Marion County, the fact are so plain to see.