That McCurry mans fieldhouse

Roy Dillard

This is serious news involving coaches. Not paint with some curse words on the side of their own building.

How would you feel if someone in your family was accused of doing this by basically a whole town? Then you find out it was done by grown men and that they covered it up and let these kids from SP get the blame. I have daughters that play sports at SP. If one of their coaches did something like this I would be outraged. I said from the beginning it wasn't the paint that was the big problem, it was what was painted. They each deserve what is coming to them.

After reading the article it sounds like the Schmitt man ratted out the Gudger man. Says they pulled cellphone records and discovered conversations between coaches talking about it all, its not like they could know what was said just by pulling records and seeing phone calls had been placed between the two. The Schmitt man should of just kept his mouth shut besides telling on people, its not like he is in serious trouble and going to get jail time.

After reading the article it sounds like the Schmitt man ratted out the Gudger man. Says they pulled cellphone records and discovered conversations between coaches talking about it all, its not like they could know what was said just by pulling records and seeing phone calls had been placed between the two. The Schmitt man should of just kept his mouth shut besides telling on people, its not like he is in serious trouble and going to get jail time.

So being convicted of a felony and 5 yrs prison sentence is any trouble? Id say your probably right about him giving up the others. Always room to plead down.....just sayin

How would you feel if someone in your family was accused of doing this by basically a whole town? Then you find out it was done by grown men and that they covered it up and let these kids from SP get the blame. I have daughters that play sports at SP. If one of their coaches did something like this I would be outraged. I said from the beginning it wasn't the paint that was the big problem, it was what was painted. They each deserve what is coming to them.

You don't post much but when you do you put it all out there....I agree with what your saying too....

Yous got to be joking.......jest proves you ain't got a clue. Helping turn them around.......there is more than won/loss records involved here.

Yes there is. Winning is nice but there is a lot more to life than high school football. This may be the most intelligent thing you have ever posted on here, I may have to start paying closer attention to your post. There may be some hidden gems in there I have missed.