That McCurry mans fieldhouse

Roy Dillard

he gave em up. He also gave them the text. They have dates, times and everything that was said. He squeal like the pig he is. The kind of pig that remained silent while innocent sweet kids were being bullied by half a town. Bullied and persecuted !! That was their biggest crime. Can you defend that??? That's not for you MCHS2008 that's for DCTiger or whoever you were responding too. Sorry.

I'm not trying to defend any of them. They should be punished for what they did, but they will never be convicted on felony charges. All I am saying is once his name became tarnished from all of this he shouldn't of snitched on other coaches. Nothing good will come from it. I get it though, he was scared when the cops started telling him about prison time and all the trouble he is in, so he squealed like a pig.

Lets just continue to be respectful in here. These guys are still human beings and have families. It would be great if everyone would just talk about the game Friday on The Creekbank.

the Coach made us this little website to talk about this. 3 rd coach just fired TSSAA now fully involved
  • Upvote 1

Times Quote:

According to Marion County schools superintendent Mark Griffith, Tim Starkey, a first-year assistant with the Warriors, was relieved of his coaching duties, effective immediately. Neither Griffith nor sheriff’s deputies would confirm or deny if Starkey also will be charged with the vandalism at the school or other charges.

Edited by pegleg

If TSSAA gets involved are forfeits possible ? This is a real mess.

Too late now...won't change nothing.

Times Quote:

According to Marion County schools superintendent Mark Griffith, Tim Starkey, a first-year assistant with the Warriors, was relieved of his coaching duties, effective immediately. Neither Griffith nor sheriff’s deputies would confirm or deny if Starkey also will be charged with the vandalism at the school or other charges.

He took them playbooks and got the h,e double l out of Jasper..