That McCurry mans fieldhouse

Roy Dillard

Lets be real here they self reported cause they got caught, no other reason. Everyone in the county knew former pirate ball carrier was gettin slipped funds to help jasper get ready for the Pirates.

Yep...I can not believe they would be stupid enough to do it and think they would not get caught...in such a small town ...

that another story, much more in-depth on all of the charges and violations to this point, will be posted at midnight (Eastern) at timesfreepress.com. It will include text message exchanges between Marion Co. coaches that are pretty damning, as well as new criminal charges about the vandalism, break-ins at rival schools Childress will comment on what could happen to MC

All of these rumors have been floating around for weeks.  The difference in all this was many MC supporters were quick to point the finger at SP, while SP sat back and watched it all unfold.  I respect many that have come out publicly on social media and even in person to apologize.  I love many people from Jasper, and the I really hate it that these kids are going to suffer because of some adults who still think they are in high school.  If alcohol was found on school grounds with the one assistant that was arrested 2nd, I just hope the kids never smelled it on his breath at practice.  I still believe the 2nd man arrested, and the 3rd, are good people, just made a bad decision that backfired as CoachT said.  I pray for their families through this tough road ahead.