That McCurry mans fieldhouse

Roy Dillard

I hope you are right, geno, but I am not so sure now. They may not let a team play without a certain number of coaches. Also, some of the violations have nothing to do with the police but may still be violations of TSSAA rules. I have never seen anything like this.

Childress was quoted nothing will be done until after the Investigation

I have a question that I hope someone can answer. If you turn yourself in and admit your guilt how are you suspended with pay. And all the talk about innocent till proven guilty. They admitted their guilt. There's your proof.

im pretty sure their contract states until the investigation is over they are on administrative leave with pay

Me too. I do not know why they will not drop this until playoffs are over, kids have been working their whole life for this one opportunity. I will rattle Jaspers cage, but I still have the kids best interest at heart, and I think everyone else should as well hard to err on that side when it comes to kids. I really do not see coaches doing something like this, unless they were going to repaint field house anyway. However, I still don't because there is just way too much on your mind this time of year to worry about something petty like that. Does not add up to me, and I know non of these guys.

Would the parents, or the players, know that using someone in practice who is no longer in school is a violation?

And, coaches breaking into other teams' facilities and stealing their playbooks?

coacht, futeball fans everywhere will see jest SP has known for more than a spell. This type stuff has been going on for years. Fact is back-n-the when SP first got their new school/current school two Jasper youngons painted a large section purple. Both were made to remove it, one died years ago and the other is a business man in Jasper now. But this mess is a whole different animal. The TSSAA death penality is likely punishment after all this mess is made public. BTW, them cheating and stealing playbooks certainly helped them from being Pirate Ruled Again! Yep, recon so..... Edited by OLD PIRATE

Some time in the next 48 hours the Marion County admin and coaches are going to have to sit down and see what/who they have left and whether it is enough to go forward. I guess one coach is technically enough. Right now they can probably do it but in two more days, who knows what will have happened. I just hope there is a game Friday night.

Coach in the interview with childress he says " after the Criminal Investigation"

OK. That part didn't register with me. It is still possible, though, that there won't be any coaches left by Friday night. They need two, you would think, one who knows the calls on each side of the ball, as well as some administrators to help with everything else.