That McCurry mans fieldhouse

Roy Dillard

In my opinion it would be unconscionable to allow this coaching staff to coach another game for the school system. Unfortunately there is not going to be a good outcome for these young men that have given their blood, sweat and tears for their school and team and that's the part that is the worst in all this. The adults will get what is coming to them but these young men don't deserve this.

I know you gotta look out for the kids, they can't get another chance to ever play football again once they graduate unless they go to college but they beat a team that they stole play books from. I don't see how the team can be allowed to continue. This is a true mess with it being right in the middle of the playoffs!

MC's season should be over immediately. Even though the players are innocent, and I would hate it for them, it is the only right thing to do with a coaching staff that has been this corrupt. I understand that there would be innocent victims, but in most all cases of justice being served, someone innocent is hurt by the consequences of someone else's actions. Our jails are full of moms and dads of innocent victims.

If the MC administration does not immediately suspend the head coach, and if TSSAA doesn't immediately sanction the program, they are setting a bad precedent and sending a dangerous message.

I know you gotta look out for the kids, they can't get another chance to ever play football again once they graduate unless they go to college but they beat a team that they stole play books from. I don't see how the team can be allowed to continue. This is a true mess with it being right in the middle of the playoffs!

i dont see them Playing friday

You make a very valid point  :popcorneater:

I'm curious under what authority the Marion County Justice Center released a man's private text messages to a newspaper.  This is not a freedom of information issue.  I assume they were obtained by subpoena and remain private personal documents.  When and if they are ever introduced in court, then and only then do they become public record.  Even if the coach willingly gave them to the sheriff, they could not turn around and give them to a newspaper without his express consent.

I'm curious under what authority the Marion County Justice Center released a man's private text messages to a newspaper. This is not a freedom of information issue. I assume they were obtained by subpoena and remain private personal documents. When and if they are ever introduced in court, then and only then do they become public record. Even if the coach willingly gave them to the sheriff, they could not turn around and give them to a newspaper without his express consent.

Very interesting point...

I'm curious under what authority the Marion County Justice Center released a man's private text messages to a newspaper.  This is not a freedom of information issue.  I assume they were obtained by subpoena and remain private personal documents.  When and if they are ever introduced in court, then and only then do they become public record.  Even if the coach willingly gave them to the sheriff, they could not turn around and give them to a newspaper without his express consent.

t$$aa doesn't care about anything you just posted troll. :lol: