That McCurry mans fieldhouse

Roy Dillard

Guys with all this about the play book and Raquis how could the Kids NOT know??? think about it? they had to be aligned and Coached on the Plays.. no way am im blaming Kids bit did the Coach's deceive their on Players Too? had to be one or the other!

Why does a playbook matter? Heck everyone has ton of film on each other. Having S Pitt playbook wouldn't help.

Why does a playbook matter? Heck everyone has ton of film on each other. Having S Pitt playbook wouldn't help.

the ex QB Coach having the Playbook matter?? obviously it does Starkey list his Job Stealing it... unless he wanted to make Paper Airplanes it matters

Hale i dont know as for Starkey always was a nice guy and standup guy at that.. His actions surprised me im very disappointed in his actions, but he made a bed of nails now he will lay down on them. As to the texts its my understanding that once a search warrant was executed and a copy filed it is public record at that point.

A copy of the search warrant is public record, but the confidentiality of any personal, private documents seized must be maintained by the investigating authorities until a judge determines if they can be introduced as evidence.

Mr mt troll not gonna argue with you bud im a lowly chicken farmer, and know nothing of law and such stuff ,However you are wrong in this case and once all are convicted I'll make u some cathead bisquits to go with ur crow ha ha just messin with ya man. Besides doesnt change the fact they are guilty win lose or draw folks in our county know what they have done and how they are.

Edited by URJasper2