Greeneville vs Fulton

FormerDevil

Greeneville Greene Devils will be ready for anything Fulton has the question is Fulton ready for what we have instore for them! The Devils have worked there butts of to get to this point and WE THE DEVILS ARE READY !

I'm quite sure Fulton has worked their butts off too and they will probably be ready as well. With that said this will be THE best game of the playoffs. Wish I could see it. Good luck to both teams.

You all act like Fulton loss or was ever in real danger of losing. The name of the game is win and move on. Can we stop talking about last week and keep the thread on topic?

At 21-19 with a little over 5 min to play - A 5 minute drive down the field to score a TD or even close enough for a field goal and we might be talking about a different ending to that game. You can't say there weren't at least 3 precedents for that scenario already in the game (South had several long drives). The danger of losing was very real and you are doing a disservice to your team by pretending they are invincible.

• Upvote 1

At 21-19 with a little over 5 min to play - A 5 minute drive down the field to score a TD or even close enough for a field goal and we might be talking about a different ending to that game. You can't say there weren't at least 3 precedents for that scenario already in the game (South had several long drives). The danger of losing was very real and you are doing a disservice to your team by pretending they are invincible.

I meant no disrespect but I myself had no fear that we would lose that game. Those players are defending state champs they know every game will not be pretty. South gave us the best situation that could ever happen. The past week saw 3 fulton players get nominated for Mr football and 2 schools from the Pacific time zone offered two of our players. We needed a dose of reality. When I say we were in no danger of losing that is my opinion. That is truly how I felt. Sorry if that offends you.

niether of these teams are sleeping on the other and neither team thinks they will CRUSH the other one in my opinion. Im sure there might be an individual or two on each team with unrealistic expectiations for this game, but as a whole, i think both staffs, both teams and both fanbases expect a donnybrook friday. Anything less will be a disapointment in my eyes.....well, unless ofcourse the Mean Greene goes in there and puts the hammer down, but again, its highly unlikely that either team gets smoked......where you at Bill4volz, bring it son.