Maryville vs Sevier County

gobears89

If you are a Maryville Rebel fan you need to be at the game tonight. These boys on this outstanding Maryville team deserve our support. What Maryville has done the last 15 years is special.  As a Maryville fan I get tired of seeing empty seats all around me. Maryville plays a great brand of football. They are fun to watch. Why would anyone who loves Maryville football not want to watch these kids play?

Here, I'll spill the beans.  6 students a Maryville High School thought using counterfeit money would be a funny prank.  The police were involved, and some of the six students were football players.  An investigation is ongoing.

Source: http://news.google.com/newspapers?nid=1955&dat=20000821&id=wVAlAAAAIBAJ&sjid=NqMFAAAAIBAJ&pg=2621,4147852

That article is from 2000. My cousin was on the team and use to tell stories about how bad the first 4 games were that year. He described the snow coming down in Murfreesboro as they were kicking the snot out%2

That article is from 2000. My cousin was on the team and use to tell stories about how bad the first 4 games were that year. He described the snow coming down in Murfreesboro as they were kicking the snot out%2

What are your thoughts on the game tonight MathNerd? I apologize for calling you a troll. It appears that you were correct.

If you are a Maryville Rebel fan you need to be at the game tonight. These boys on this outstanding Maryville team deserve our support. What Maryville has done the last 15 years is special.  As a Maryville fan I get tired of seeing empty seats all around me. Maryville plays a great brand of football. They are fun to watch. Why would anyone who loves Maryville football not want to watch these kids play?

Would love to be there (but you knew that!) however, someone has to keep the economy going during the game.  Always there is "Spirit" (cue the Twilight Zone theme).  Hey to Stars and the "Ol' crew"!

Reguards to the Board,

Mapp

Ron-wish I could be there-hope the red rebel fans will be fanatics!!! are there really suspensions for this game?

map where have you been stranger??...Good two hear from you!!!

Well, thankey Mr. Stars.  I've been "drafted" to help out a friend with a new business in Knoxvegas.  I do some sales for them in the evening and Fridays are important.  So, I'm relegated to try and understand the "Sports Announcers" on the radio.  I miss George DeBaby on the radio.  At least with him you didn't have to wait 20 minutes to hear the score, who has the ball, and listen to a bunch of "unrelated" banter.

I'm still at the Blount County Historical Museum on Saturdays....so if y'all er 'n de nayberhud...10 - 3, come and see.  I'll have the MHS autographed hats out from the "Turn-of-the Century" teams.  Keep smilin'!

Rear gards to da plank,

Mapp ;)

If you are a Maryville Rebel fan you need to be at the game tonight. These boys on this outstanding Maryville team deserve our support. What Maryville has done the last 15 years is special. As a Maryville fan I get tired of seeing empty seats all around me. Maryville plays a great brand of football. They are fun to watch. Why would anyone who loves Maryville football not want to watch these kids play?

Just to wind up pepvol

http://www.dnj.com/article/20131122/SPORTS08/311220018/Kreager-Some-state-s-best-still-display-county-tonight

To the Maryville faithful good health tonight to your team

You are correct. In my eyes the best brand of football on any level.

However, I am sick today. Physically sick, and sick that I won't be able to make it tonight. I'm stuck with listening to it on the radio.

Next week I'll be there if I have to roll in a hospital bed...

Here, I'll spill the beans.  6 students a Maryville High School thought using counterfeit money would be a funny prank.  The police were involved, and some of the six students were football players.  An investigation is ongoing.

Source: http://news.google.com/newspapers?nid=1955&dat=20000821&id=wVAlAAAAIBAJ&sjid=NqMFAAAAIBAJ&pg=2621,4147852

Wow. You need to find a new paperboy if he is delivering your paper thirteen years late. Looks like you spilled your stupidity, not beans.  Ah AH Ah Ah CHOOOOOO