Humboldt Vikings Vs Union City Tornadoes Rematch

TheTrueViking

I fully understand what you are saying. But.....it's almost like you are saying UC should just phone this one in and surrender. One thing you are not taking into account is that The Tornadoes are not the same team either. They are much better now than they were a month ago. The posters who are picking UC have seen both teams. Some are from Dresden they know which team was the most consistent. It will be a struggle for both teams. If for some reason you are expecting this new offense intimidates our boys....you are mistaken. We will be ready to meet the challenge.

If Humboldt takes advantage of all of it's weapons, UC will witness a totally different team than they previous played.

I'm confused how an honest viewer of these games can actually call the win in UC's favor at this point.

I don't see how you could pick against UC (aside from Humboldt fans). UC has taken care of business since their lost to McKenzie. I understand that Humboldt has the weapons to win but UC found their groove and have been gettin it done. I think that it will be just as close as the last time, but UC takes care of business and wins. That's just my 2 cents and that's what it's worth, because I've seen neither team play. Good luck to both.

This Game a Comes Down To Who It More. It's A Pretty Even We'll Matched Game. If Humboldt Play Defense All 4 Quarters I See Humboldt Coming Out With A Victory. If Humboldt Refense Give Up Points Like The First Time They Matched up, It Will Be A Long Night For Us. I'm Not Knocking Any Team Talents, But I Will Say Anyone Can See Union City Team Has Progressed A lot Since the Last Time They Played And Humboldt As Well.

I fully understand what you are saying. But.....it's almost like you are saying UC should just phone this one in and surrender. One thing you are not taking into account is that The Tornadoes are not the same team either. They are much better now than they were a month ago. The posters who are picking UC have seen both teams. Some are from Dresden they know which team was the most consistent. It will be a struggle for both teams. If for some reason you are expecting this new offense intimidates our boys....you are mistaken. We will be ready to meet the challenge.

First off, Swo...I dont think anyone is typing what you are reading.  No one on here is saying that you guys have no cance.  If they are, then it shows how much they know about football.  To say that either team has the talent to run off with this one would be a correct assumption. 

UC is very capable of running away with the game.  If the QB plays like he did the last drive of the game against Humboldt, then this game could be ugly...quick. 

To say Humboldt is not capable of that same thing would be crazy.  We were on the brink of ending the game with a score before a flag called back a TD and a dropped pass on the next play would have been a first down.  I believe Humboldt is more head strong this time around.  I see things on the sidelines that I didnt see during the regular season.  I understand that you guys have played the run well this year, but you havent played the run game of Humboldt (now) who has rushed for over 600 yards in 2 playoff games.  Its definitely more that it was the first go around.  Don't think that I am some Humboldt coach that is on here just running my mouth, because I am no coach.  just a proud supporter of my alma mater.  with that being said, I am not stupid so I know that UC will be well prepared for everything that Humboldt has to throw at them... 

I am expecting a great game and pray that there are no injuries in this game. 

• Upvote 1

First off, Swo...I dont think anyone is typing what you are reading. No one on here is saying that you guys have no cance. If they are, then it shows how much they know about football. To say that either team has the talent to run off with this one would be a correct assumption.

UC is very capable of running away with the game. If the QB plays like he did the last drive of the game against Humboldt, then this game could be ugly...quick.

To say Humboldt is not capable of that same thing would be crazy. We were on the brink of ending the game with a score before a flag called back a TD and a dropped pass on the next play would have been a first down. I believe Humboldt is more head strong this time around. I see things on the sidelines that I didnt see during the regular season. I understand that you guys have played the run well this year, but you havent played the run game of Humboldt (now) who has rushed for over 600 yards in 2 playoff games. Its definitely more that it was the first go around. Don't think that I am some Humboldt coach that is on here just running my mouth, because I am no coach. just a proud supporter of my alma mater. with that being said, I am not stupid so I know that UC will be well prepared for everything that Humboldt has to throw at them...

I am expecting a great game and pray that there are no injuries in this game.

Great Post

We did keep our starters in during the Bruceton game a little longer than I thought we should have but that hasn't been the case in every game. Coach Bowling is very good at pulling starters and letting the young guys play. I think he was just trying to get our guys back into playing mode after the bye week and wanted to work on a couple of things for the reamining playoff game or games that we will play in. It's not his style to just keep running up the score when the game has been decided. Plus Bruceton was still playing to win. That's what I think was going on anyway.