Humboldt Vikings Vs Union City Tornadoes Rematch

TheTrueViking

Agreed!!

The Vikings are working very hard, and they have the talent to take this.  I've been to the majority of the games and I've noticed that it is rare to see the same sequence of offenses in any game.  Also 3rd quarter play -- I haven't witnessed a Humboldt coaching staff adjust the way this staff does.

Win, lose or draw -- with the negativity that tried to get started against the staff -- they've proven themselves.

Congrats to the coaches -- Good luck to the Vikings.  Bring home a win.

U right i have  to agree with u Redgold. Humboldt has put togather a good staff no doubt. Humboldt just wated years of talent with Glover and Craig! Hold on the the pigskin tonight and play tough and hard Vikings and u will be just fine!

"Game Day", no time for excuses Vikings let's get ready to play some physical football tonight!! It's going to be a mud bowl tonight but we have played in it before just limit turnovers & play with "Heart" and that's all that the Humboldt fans can ask for!! Remember, "Fight" until the last minute & you will be "Victorious", " GO BIG RED", the Vikings in the House!!

Well looks like the rain may subside but it will be wet cold and muddy. Going to be tough for either team tonight. But Vikings hang on to the ball and play your game and the Vikings will return to Humboldt with a huge victory!

Well, Its getting about that time.  Fixing to head out of the office and get ready for some football. 

Praying that both teams be free from injury tonight and it be a hard fought battle with great sportsmanship. 

If anyone would like to meet up during halftime, let me know!  I will be on the field during the game, but wouldn't mind meeting some of you fellas.

I don't believe in luck, so I hope Union City has a great night on the field...I just hope My Vikes have a better one! 

GO VIKINGS!!!

Viking09 I would be glad to meet you at half time. I normally meet my fellow coachters at the flagpole just behind the main gate. I will be there. Like you I'm praying for an injury free game and the utmost of sportsmanship amoung these young men. It's getting close to game time. I'm pumped. Go Tornadoes.