West @ Anderson County 3rd Rd!

MAVERICK1995

I just find it odd that you get your kicks discussing a game you have no dog in and it seems that all you do is stir the pot. You did it last week and your doing it this week. I'll be the one in the West gear. Btw - love the Roy D Mercer line.

If Roy D. used that line he stole it from Leroy Mercer aka John Bean.  That man, incredibly funny!  "It ain't nuthin for me to whup a man's ####."

I don't know who it would favor, sometimes it causes unforeseen turnovers and one team or the other seems to bennifit, take last week, SD fumbles the ball like 3 or 4 times but manages to recover them and AC fumbles like twice and SD recovers them, if West has a history of turning the ball over will AC benefit from that?  Also, could our only advantage be neutralized with the line not being able to get a good push due to poor footing?  Its real hard to determin an advantage in this weather with these kind of offenses.

Injury bug strikes again, looks like AC will have a second string Guard in on offense due to one of the starters with an injury this week in practice, I will not say who due to obvious reasons but with AC not having much depth to begin with and with another injury after so many players are playing both ways already the task seems to be getting harder, maybe we will have some unforeseen players step up, last week I said that with all the talk about Fox I had a feeling that someone else was going to have a great game and Hicks took over with help from Johnson, Strickland and Foust, I feel the same this week, hopefully Fox is good to go, but I just do not see him close to 100% so we will once again need other players to step up big.  We need a RB this week to have around 30 carries for around 200 yards to keep the ball and control the game, maybe Johnson will be that guy, I would like to see him with 25-30 carries, Hicks with 10 and Foust with 8-10.  Foust can be dangerous as I think he is probably the fastest player on the AC team, he should get the ball in open space a few times.

Mav4, 30 carries for 200 yards by 1 back against this West defense is very unlikely.  Maybe 200 yards rushing by all ball carriers.  If a guy carries 30 times against this defense he may not finish the game.   

Maximus, I'm glad you know who John Bean is.  That Roy D stuff is a straight rip off. 

His stuff never gets old, to me any way.