Marion County vs Trousdale Co..(no chicken suits allowed)

98nationalchmps

He (slim) can talk all the trash he wants...I have thick skin. I was just warning him about what coacht said.

As I said earlier, tough game at the creek but same outcome as tonight. MC (mary ann) wins on the road again.

It will be hard for those warriors to beat Trousdale at Trousdale.....and the refs :ph34r:

Regardless of the out come the survivor's journey will end 11/29. Would you rather lose next week or get continuous clocked the following week? Wing T 2.0 is waiting for one of you. Running around with a sledge hammer and vandalizing your own field house to pump up your team won't help you.

You might as well start beating the tired private vs. public smack drum now because that's what's coming and it's swinging something bigger than a sledgehammer. A box cutter awaits.

Well, get back to work.

Rookie

A gordonsville team that lost what 18 seniors and played friendship without a mr football finalist. They are both really good wins for trousdale I'm just saying. Your crazy if you think your just gonna show up and walk to the semis.

That Gordonsville team was still better than 7 of the teams y'all played this year...Chattanooga Central...really....pfffft...11-22-13 the road ends for Mary Ann.. :popcorneater:

Let me ask you Trousdale fans a serious question.  Earlier in the year Slime posted that the jackets would beat last years team by 30.  What makes Trousdale so much better this year than they were last?  How have they improved, which is obvious that they have.  Looking forward to coming to the creekbank and one of the top venues to watch a game. 

Gonna be a 300 mile trip home for the Warriors...especially for the ones who think this is the same TC team as last year...our record and schedule strength says otherwise...while you guys look a little weaker than last year...or at least your record and strength of schedule says so... :popcorneater:

Here is one for you slim........you said TC would beat last years team by 30 earlier in the year.  Since MC beat you guys by 28 last year and we are probably 17 pts better this year, does that make us favored by 15?  I will even give yall 10 for homefield advantage and make the Warriors favored by 5.  Sound about right??  You can talk about the MC schedule all you want, but Trousdales schedule isn't a whole lot better.  Maybe a little, and I agree, if we turn it over 5 times against yall, you will probably win as well.

Here is one for you slim........you said TC would beat last years team by 30 earlier in the year.  Since MC beat you guys by 28 last year and we are probably 17 pts better this year, does that make us favored by 15?  I will even give yall 10 for homefield advantage and make the Warriors favored by 5.  Sound about right??  You can talk about the MC schedule all you want, but Trousdales schedule isn't a whole lot better.  Maybe a little, and I agree, if we turn it over 5 times against yall, you will probably win as well.

Are you serious?  Goodpasture is down but they are still better than most teams on your schedule.  Plus, apparently you don't know who Gallatin is nor the history of that program.  Even though they are rebuilding, I wouldn't exactly call Gordy a chump team. My preseason prediction was that TC would go 7 -3 and maybe 8 -2 and still make a run at the 2a gold ball.  Jasper better tie on their loin clothes real good this year.

Edited by rlh

Let me ask you Trousdale fans a serious question. Earlier in the year Slime posted that the jackets would beat last years team by 30. What makes Trousdale so much better this year than they were last? How have they improved, which is obvious that they have. Looking forward to coming to the creekbank and one of the top venues to watch a game.

Injuries. We were wounded last year. People playing out of position and what not. Look forward to having you guys come up. It is a pretty nice place to watch a game. We have plenty of room, so bring all you want.

Mike.... Unfortunately I think this team play up and down to its competion. I've seen us look really bad. On the other hand...