Marion County vs Trousdale Co..(no chicken suits allowed)

98nationalchmps

Very bad misconceptions as far as the inner city kids of Chattanooga goes.  I did what I could.  They live in fear and it is know wonder that they go to other schools.  For you schools that get what you get be thankful, most are already grown, and are there to change their stars.  They will steal your heart if given a chance.  Great kids.

Edited by possum

Then why in the world are you guys going all the way to Copper Hill when you could be going up to Sumner County and taking on Gallatin?

You may won't to look at this before you do though.

http://www.hsfdatabase.com/tn_gallatin2000.htm

Of course you ignored Goodpasture and some of the other teams on the schedule. 

Gallatin forgot to put their 3-7 record on that link you posted from last year and they were 6-4 this year so they are obviously down.  Goodpasture finished 5-6 last year in the private division and 6-6 this year, so that tells me they aren't very good as well.  None of this matters though, not sure why you keep on and on about it. 

Gallatin forgot to put their 3-7 record on that link you posted from last year and they were 6-4 this year so they are obviously down.  Goodpasture finished 5-6 last year in the private division and 6-6 this year, so that tells me they aren't very good as well.  None of this matters though, not sure why you keep on and on about it. 

Quit trying to play it down....Mary Ann played a powder puff schedule...TC played an amazing schedule...

7 teams on TC schedule made the playoffs...how many on Mary Ann...2...and 1 of them spanked y'all..

and that 6-4 Gallatin team is still in the 5A playoffs with only 8 teams left... :popcorneater:

Unfortunately for Mary Ann...this is NOT the same TC team you guys played last year...and like Ambassador said all year long last season... if you want to beat TC...last year was the year to do it.

Quit trying to play it down....Mary Ann played a powder puff schedule...TC played an amazing schedule...

7 teams on TC schedule made the playoffs...how many on Mary Ann...2...and 1 of them spanked y'all..

and that 6-4 Gallatin team is still in the 5A playoffs with only 8 teams left... :popcorneater:

Unfortunately for Mary Ann...this is NOT the same TC team you guys played last year...and like Ambassador said all year long last season... if you want to beat TC...last year was the year to do it.

Slim,

TC will be the next one to go down on this muffin schedule of ours.

Marion Wins! By 2 TDs

surprised to see that the marion fans are cockier this year than some of the more outspoken sp fans. i can understand sp's long standing confidence based on the last few decades. the only thing i can think of to justify marions recent enthusiasm is a win against a mediocre trousdale team last year. talk about making a feast of crumbs. :lol: