Marion County vs Trousdale Co..(no chicken suits allowed)

98nationalchmps

Guest Purplepastry

Merryan Cowntie at Trowsdell Cowntie dis Friedee Neyet on de crikbaynk Heartsvull

Battle of intellectual equals

National Guard on Stand by

Winner awaits humiliation from Grace

Loser returns to set of Jerry Springer

You assume that all country folk are idiots and this is not the case.  I know there is a lot of circumstantial evidence to the contrary provided by many posters on here but they are in actuality the minority.  Just as you, and some others from the private persuasion, don’t condemn all sweater vest city folk to moronism.

Not only can't they win, they won't win. You've been on CoachT for a day or two, you're not qualified to respond to one of my posts. Refrain from doing so in the future. Thx

What a joke you are. Have you seen marion play? If so tell me why you think they have no chance of winning against a team they beat by 28 last year when marion was mostly sophomores and juniors like trousdale? You my friend may not be qualified to respond to others posts. LMBO

This thread will be a ghost town after friday night. You won't be able to find anyone from Marion Co. on here. :popcorneater:

Don't worry I will be on here whether marion wins or loses. I'm just saying they have a chance and won't get blown out. Still didn't answer my question from the previous post I guess you can't come up with one I understand