Marion County vs Trousdale Co..(no chicken suits allowed)

98nationalchmps

Hedge my bets? Nope, I just think it will be a good football game. Sorry that you obviously don't.

obviously...? yes, i'm sure i was very obvious by your standards. please tell me how you gathered from my post that i don't think it would be a good game. especially how you came to that conclusion when i said not a single thing about the game.

and again, you are always vague and never give a definitive prediction. you just give the same ole canned post, "it will be a blah blah blah game... not even a vague attempt at predicting a winner."

you remain luke warm, at all costs.

Edited by snoball5278

you assume to know my definition of a good football game? and yes, you are always vague and never give a definitive prediction. you just give the same ole contrived, "it will be a blah blah blah game... no attempt to predict a winner"

you remain luke warm, at all costs.

That's not totally accurate. I said Marion by 3 TDs last week vs Boyd. It ended 28-7. I said Coalfield by 14 over Greenback last week. They won by 9. I give predictions, but this one is too close to call. That's my prediction. Trousdale is tough on The Creek Bank and playing at home helps them.

That's not totally accurate. I said Marion by 3 TDs last week vs Boyd. It ended 28-7. I said Coalfield by 14 over Greenback last week. They won by 9. I give predictions, but this one is too close to call. That's my prediction. Trousdale is tough on The Creek Bank and playing at home helps them.

yeah, i kind of short changed you a little, you also state the obvious* when you feel like going out on a limb.

"... trousdale tough on creekbank... playing at home helps." woah, watch out murphy fair!!!!

*as defined by webster's, not theambassador.