Marion County vs Trousdale Co..(no chicken suits allowed)

98nationalchmps

Heck I would give you my play book if you wanted it. That would mean you looked at it more than my players ever did, including myself or assistant coaches. Short read and when you think you have it figured out, you don't. My first two plays were midline rt, counter left. You still had to stop it. Most teams did, but it was more like a statement. I really hate this for the Marion Co. hs. football players, they deserve better. I guess I am sympathetic, because I had a Senior young lady to ask me if I was in a bad mood because my wife would not have sex with me, weeks latter she disparaged the cafeteria ladies, and she did not get the blame, it all come back on me that I said it all.. I just could not believe that folks I grew up with would believe I would ever even think up something like that. The same young lady was arrested for sexting after I left Whitwell. I guess my point is I have been wrongly accused, but it does not change public opinion even if innocent because people will believe what they want to. What makes it more unbelievable is the fact that one of my assistant coaches told the super attendant that I did it. The SA did grow up with me and I never heard anything from him. That made me feel better about it.

The Police pulled their Cell records.. BUSTED!! at 11cst you can see their incriminating text.. whatscworse 1 of the coaches arrested gave a pregame speech last Friday telling his players that they were innocent!!

Please don't judge this group of young men on their coaches! They will come to the Creek bank Friday night with respect and give y'all a hard fought ball game! Don't over look them! My brother is a senior this year! And trust me him and the rest of the team is using this only as motivation! They have one thing on their mind! They are truely grasping this with maturity and nothing else! I'm going to make my prediction early Marion 28-21! Go warriors!!!!