Marion County vs Trousdale Co..(no chicken suits allowed)

98nationalchmps

The Trousdale players arent worried about what's going on in Marion County!!! They are hearing all the rumors going around town, but Creasy has them focused on the task at hand!!!! All Business as usual!!!!

whatever, then you havent coached teenagers like I have then...like the bravado though!! When you're coaching at this level you have to even worry about if the girlfriend is mad at them LOL...but again love the passion!!

whatever, then you havent coached teenagers like I have then...like the bravado though!! When you're coaching at this level you have to even worry about if the girlfriend is mad at them LOL...but again love the passion!!

I know 16 and 17 year old's minds are in every direction...gf breaks up with them this or that....but when playoffs in Trousdale rolls around everything else besides GOD is put on the back burner and thats no lie! Ran into 4 of the players this morning at the local market and as I passed by they said you coming to the game Friday right! This group of boys are about as focused as you could ask for their age!

Yeah Intense, that first half was good football. I was rooting for you guys that game. I think every team was outmanned by SM that yr. It looked like a college team vs a high school team at our game..but we gave em a run for their money. Good luck against Mitchell Friday. I think it'll be a dandy

Thanks TCnation. It will be a challenge on Friday. I actually believe the rain may help us. Good luck to you guys as well. Sounds like TC and Marion is going to be a good one. Are any of the 7 remaining teams going to be able to compete with Grace?

Someone better get ahold of Slim and the boys up there and put a 24 hour watch on the field house. Now that Mac is out he is free to roam around and i hear he has some paint left! ;)

Yeah, but it ain't the opponents Field House he attacks....... :angry:

Edited by nohope

Thanks TCnation. It will be a challenge on Friday. I actually believe the rain may help us. Good luck to you guys as well. Sounds like TC and Marion is going to be a good one. Are any of the 7 remaining teams going to be able to compete with Grace?

I saw grace play against Odeida last week.  I think they are beatable.  I didn't get too much out of it though. Oneida was not very good.