Marion County vs Trousdale Co..(no chicken suits allowed)

98nationalchmps

That was in the quarterfinals Slim..they handled Boyd and TCA both pretty easily after that game

First half score of Signal Mountain vs TCA state Championship game in 2010 was TCA 28 SM 21. Unfortunately you have to play two halves with final being 56-28. It wasn't easy for them in the first half. TCA literally had 13 players that got into the game. SM decided to run the ball in second half and beat our poor 13 kids to death. They tried passing in first half and that didn't work to well. I think SM had about 90 players or at least it looked like it. We were very proud of our outmanned TCA Lions!

First half score of Signal Mountain vs TCA state Championship game in 2010 was TCA 28 SM 21. Unfortunately you have to play two halves with final being 56-28. It wasn't easy for them in the first half. TCA literally had 13 players that got into the game. SM decided to run the ball in second half and beat our poor 13 kids to death. They tried passing in first half and that didn't work to well. I think SM had about 90 players or at least it looked like it. We were very proud of our outmanned TCA Lions!

Interestingly, McKrylon was on the Signal coaching staff. 

When MC loses Friday, that situation is going to be there excuse  -_-

IF Marion plays and loses Friday, this will be the reason, not the excuse.  Without this they would have thumped your team.  Even with it, they still may get it done.  Pressure is all on Trousdale Friday night.  Mentally beaten up and practically leaderless team rolls in and eliminates TC from the playoffs.  Likely won't even be played but what a story if MC pulls it off. 

IF Marion plays and loses Friday, this will be the reason, not the excuse. Without this they would have thumped your team. Even with it, they still may get it done. Pressure is all on Trousdale Friday night. Mentally beaten up and practically leaderless team rolls in and eliminates TC from the playoffs. Likely won't even be played but what a story if MC pulls it off.

lol what Meds are you on? to think Jasper goes to TC and thumps them???

Yeah Intense, that first half was good football. I was rooting for you guys that game. I think every team was outmanned by SM that yr. It looked like a college team vs a high school team at our game..but we gave em a run for their money. Good luck against Mitchell Friday. I think it'll be a dandy

lol what Meds are you on? to think Jasper goes to TC and thumps them???

Do you ever have an original thought Geno?  This upcoming game, if ever played, regardless of who wins, will forever have a giant * beside it.  Personally I hope it never happens.  Just a sorry state of affairs right now.  And no, I don't think MC could or would have thumped TC.  One thing's for sure, no one will ever know now.  It'll always be just speculation on what might have happened.  Right now I don't really care one way or the other.  Too much tarnish.

IF Marion plays and loses Friday, this will be the reason, not the excuse.  Without this they would have thumped your team.  Even with it, they still may get it done.  Pressure is all on Trousdale Friday night.  Mentally beaten up and practically leaderless team rolls in and eliminates TC from the playoffs.  Likely won't even be played but what a story if MC pulls it off. 

If this game is played, you might WITNESS getting thumped, but it wont be to your liking!!!!!