Marion County vs Trousdale Co..(no chicken suits allowed)

98nationalchmps

we feel bad for MC kids  but being said tc got a job to do and that is to win a game our players will stay focus on the task at hand this game will be very very intense trust me you bout see 2 teams lay it all out very hard hitting game but when the smoke clears and the band stops playing TC will be your winner 28-14 TC

TC should go ahead and make reservations in Knoxville next week at the Hampton inn on cedar bluff. Don't eat the cheese omlets on the breakfast bar, I had the runs the entire Auburn game and the toilet paper in section r bathroom is single ply. I don't know about Grace and if they use single or double ply, but being a private my guess is double.

TC should go ahead and make reservations in Knoxville next week at the Hampton inn on cedar bluff. Don't eat the cheese omlets on the breakfast bar, I had the runs the entire Auburn game and the toilet paper in section r bathroom is single ply. I don't know about Grace and if they use single or double ply, but being a private my guess is double.

These kids aren't gonna give up that easy.

These kids aren't gonna give up that easy.

I know the MC kids won't give up and in this whole mess , they will be the ones to pay, especially the seniors who won't get another chance. I just don't see how they can overcome the distraction, for all we know they may fire everyone before Friday.

If TSSAA says they can't have a team next year can the MC underclass men go over to SP and play? If so, does SP have to play up a division? Signal Mtn may take the best ones, don't be surprised if a little recruiting will be going on just like Penn State!!!!

I know the MC kids won't give up and in this whole mess , they will be the ones to pay, especially the seniors who won't get another chance. I just don't see how they can overcome the distraction, for all we know they may fire everyone before Friday.

If TSSAA says they can't have a team next year can the MC underclass men go over to SP and play? If so, does SP have to play up a division? Signal Mtn may take the best ones, don't be surprised if a little recruiting will be going on just like Penn State!!!!

We got an inside track on them Jasper boys.  Remember, we sent Mac to Marion County in the first place.  You don't think all of this was just an unfortunate happenstance, do you? :ph34r:  And, Me and CBP will be coachin' the Warriors in that TrouserDale Bawl this Friday.  Genius.  Pure genius I tell you.

You can take that to the bank and cash it. If that actually does happen.