Upperman host ND

You know all I'm going to say is that dominating defense of nd wasnt too dominating. They give up over 520 yards to 270 total by nd. Seems like the game should not have been as close as it was but they did come up with some plays deep in their territory to keep it close and have the lead that late in the game!! Congrats to Notre Dame on a great season but a great defense does not give up ovet 500 yards in a playoff game when you have to rely on your defense to have to try to keep it close!

"back to normal middle of the road team next year". "one year of above average"

You must be a NEW ND fan. "took advantage"?? Looks like over the years other teams "took advantage" of ND.....a lot.

Since 2001 ND isn't even a middle of the road team ....except once every 7 years.

What has Upperman done in the last three years before the district change? Nothing at all, so when Sunshine leaves Upperman then its back to normal. Where is Sunshine going to play college football at? He should really make a differance at the next level.

You know all I'm going to say is that dominating defense of nd wasnt too dominating. They give up over 520 yards to 270 total by nd. Seems like the game should not have been as close as it was but they did come up with some plays deep in their territory to keep it close and have the lead that late in the game!! Congrats to Notre Dame on a great season but a great defense does not give up ovet 500 yards in a playoff game when you have to rely on your defense to have to try to keep it close!

What does it matter how many yards Upperman put on ND? Upperman got the win, so that's all that matters right? I am just wondering what happened to the fifty points they were going to put on ND, but that really does not matter either becaue Upperman has moved on to the next round and good for them. They earned it, and hopefully they can win two more games on a perfect season.

Guest Termite

What has Upperman done in the last three years before the district change? Nothing at all, so when Sunshine leaves Upperman then its back to normal. Where is Sunshine going to play college football at? He should really make a differance at the next level.

Not much. But neither has ND.

Edited by Termite

I like what hardchargingmarine said. I have loved ones serving our country so thank you. I also like useful point of views. The defender was on his knees when hurdled. The rain made it difficult for both teams and fans lol. UHS changes up the offense around 40% for every game. We did have our kicker/ reciever/cornerback concussed late 2nd qtr. he was out all 2nd half.conner seen a defensive alignment before that punt that made him choose to try the pass instead of punting. I will also say that i have been to tech games that had fewer in attendance. I also seen alot of people/players from other area schools in attendence. Proud of these gritty bees that keep finding ways to win. Defense accepted the challenge.

Here is the deal.....I counted 61 kids dressed. 18 seniors and 7 juniors. 36 sophmores and freshman. Couple with that one parent said they had like 4-6 coming out next year due to sucsess of this season and like 25-30 freshamn( they can draw from 4 jr highs) is see as many as 75-80 on the team. Maybe back to 7-3, 6-4 next year with Dekalb and LA being strong. But let those 40 kids( 36 on team now and 4-6 coming out) get to be jr and seniors, they should be very good again. They got the two biggest things a program needs.....fan support and coaching.

Here is the deal.....I counted 61 kids dressed. 18 seniors and 7 juniors. 36 sophmores and freshman. Couple with that one parent said they had like 4-6 coming out next year due to sucsess of this season and like 25-30 freshamn( they can draw from 4 jr highs) is see as many as 75-80 on the team. Maybe back to 7-3, 6-4 next year with Dekalb and LA being strong. But let those 40 kids( 36 on team now and 4-6 coming out) get to be jr and seniors, they should be very good again. They got the two biggest things a program needs.....fan support and coaching.

Coaching lmao! Your coaches couldn't even run the clock out with 1:33 left in the game. Gave the ball back to us with a minute left in the game. Coaching lmao! You had to show flash cards to the team to call in the plays. Lmao! Went for 2 pts at end of game. Classless! Coaching. Lmao! I just got to watch the film. So unlike others I waited to voice my opioion until I could view some facts. Yes we got beat. We have five seniors,FIVE! We didn't get out coached because even a monkey can coach 24 starting seniors to win games. Notre Dame beat ourselves. We dropped 2 tds. I don't blame the players. They were a sophmore and junior. I am an ND fan win or loss. I'm proud our boys have over achieved this year. We have an all new coaching staff that will be in their 3rd year,next year. We will not be one and done like Upperman because of our coaching. I'm repeating what you have just said "25-30 freshamn( they can draw from 4 jr highs) is see as many as 75-80 on the team. Maybe back to 7-3, 6-4 next year". 80 young men and you don't think you can compete for state next year???????????? Like I said coaching! Lmao!

I've been around high school football for many years. I did not think that the fans on here would not be reprensentation of the folks I would meet at the game. BOY WAS I WRONG ! Why all the racial slurs. On and off the field. It was the most obnoxious experience I've ever had at a football game. I walked to concessions and someone from the stands told me to get my a#$$@ to my own side. I was walking back with my wife and a woman bumped into me and told me to get the f#$$ out of the way. It was obvious that the people of Baxter had never experience success of any kind. You all blew A train horn on 1st downs. Not on just one,on all. A 6 yard run stands go crazy. Train horn. A tackle. Train horn. When the DIRTIEST PLAYER ON THE FIELD (Conner York) through a forearm to back of our saftey's head. Train Horn. Had to be taking to hospital. (Should have been ejected). I've counted no less then 4 times where he threw punches after the play. That falls to coaching and parenting. I'm glad we lost the way we did, with CLASS. The same way we won and lost they others.

Upperman don't forget, it was a defensive hold on the nose tackle that got you the win. One play !!!!! 5 SENIORS..... WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO WHEN YOU GET TO ALCOA !

Coaching lmao! Your coaches couldn't even run the clock out with 1:33 left in the game. Gave the ball back to us with a minute left in the game. Coaching lmao! You had to show flash cards to the team to call in the plays. Lmao! Went for 2 pts at end of game. Classless! Coaching. Lmao! I just got to watch the film. So unlike others I waited to voice my opioion until I could view some facts. Yes we got beat. We have five seniors,FIVE! We didn't get out coached because even a monkey can coach 24 starting seniors to win games. Notre Dame beat ourselves. We dropped 2 tds. I don't blame the players. They were a sophmore and junior. I am an ND fan win or loss. I'm proud our boys have over achieved this year. We have an all new coaching staff that will be in their 3rd year,next year. We will not be one and done like Upperman because of our coaching. I'm repeating what you have just said "25-30 freshamn( they can draw from 4 jr highs) is see as many as 75-80 on the team. Maybe back to 7-3, 6-4 next year". 80 young men and you don't think you can compete for state next year???????????? Like I said coaching! Lmao!

I've been around high school football for many years. I did not think that the fans on here would not be reprensentation of the folks I would meet at the game. BOY WAS I WRONG ! Why all the racial slurs. On and off the field. It was the most obnoxious experience I've ever had at a football game. I walked to concessions and someone from the stands told me to get my a#$$@ to my own side. I was walking back with my wife and a woman bumped into me and told me to get the f#$$ out of the way. It was obvious that the people of Baxter had never experience success of any kind. You all blew A train horn on 1st downs. Not on just one,on all. A 6 yard run stands go crazy. Train horn. A tackle. Train horn. When the DIRTIEST PLAYER ON THE FIELD (Conner York) through a forearm to back of our saftey's head. Train Horn. Had to be taking to hospital. (Should have been ejected). I've counted no less then 4 times where he threw punches after the play. That falls to coaching and parenting. I'm glad we lost the way we did, with CLASS. The same way we won and lost they others.

Upperman don't forget, it was a defensive hold on the nose tackle that got you the win. One play !!!!! 5 SENIORS..... WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO WHEN YOU GET TO ALCOA !

I see you're back to trolling