Upperman host ND

Give ND defense credit, but seriously, throwing the ball 30 times in rain and cold.  The ball moved when #2 was running.  Poor play calling by Upperman (don't get me wrong, they are in the semi's).  Ride the horse that got you here.  ND clock management was terrible the last 6 min of the game.  When they had the lead, they ran out of bounds and snapped the ball quick, when they were behind they took 40 seconds off clock each down.  Great ballgame, not an offensive slugfest as expected.

Edited by options86
  • Upvote 1

14 passes dropped by UH. Wet conditions. #8 a key receiver and kicker goes out in the first. But when the game is on the line, qb York 65 yards for a TD. Then turns around with a pick! You can say what you want, when I seen him hurdle a kid running full stride and keep running on a 15 yard game, I knew so how, some way this kid will make a play to win the game.

Should have never threw the ball that many times in this weather.

Yorks hurdle will live on forever. Tremendously athletic play. I think he had 20 yards just on dives/jumps on 3rd and 4th down plays. Enus(forgive me if i mispelled it)is a excellent linebacker. The play after he got banged up conner broke it up the middle for the go ahead td. One heck of a game.

Hurdling a defender is a penalty (unless the defender is on his knees), 15 yards. So the game changing play that will live forever was actually a blown call by the officials.

But one play really doesnt make agame. Congrats to ND on a good season, all them kids are back too, oh boy.

Good luck bees,,,with the east beast!

Hurdling a defender is a penalty (unless the defender is on his knees), 15 yards. So the game changing play that will live forever was actually a blown call by the officials.

But one play really doesnt make agame. Congrats to ND on a good season, all them kids are back too, oh boy.

Good luck bees,,,with the east beast!

I wuz thinkin' the same thing about the hurdling.  I understand why they made it a penalty, but not sure I agree with it.

ND should be really tough in the coming years.  Glad they only have one more year in Division I. :mrgreen:

I thought the offense was different as well the last drive when York took over is when it started looking like before again.

took over????not even close; i think took advantage is a better choice of words for York....enus; the linebavcker that had been busting his chops all night; went out for one play and off to the races up the middle goes your boy.....he is a good one and you guys will be back to your normal middle of the road team next year....enjoy it this one year of above average performance....upperman has earned it :thumb: .....Took Over!!!!!!!! na

Bees quarterback broke free on a 71-yard run up the middle with 3:21 left for the go-ahead touchdown in a 19-10 win over Notre Dame in a Class 3A quarterfinal Friday at Tennessee Tech's Tucker Stadium.

York rushed for 206 yards and two TDs on 29 carries. His 6-yard touchdown run in the second quarter tied the state record and gave Upperman a 7-0 lead. His 71 yard touchdown broke the rcord.The senior completed 17 of 32 passes for 220 yards.

Bees quarterback broke free on a 71-yard run up the middle with 3:21 left for the go-ahead touchdown in a 19-10 win over Notre Dame in a Class 3A quarterfinal Friday at Tennessee Tech's Tucker Stadium.

York rushed for 206 yards and two TDs on 29 carries. His 6-yard touchdown run in the second quarter tied the state record and gave Upperman a 7-0 lead. His 71 yard touchdown broke the rcord.The senior completed 17 of 32 passes for 220 yards.

426 yards is pretty good with 14 dropped passes on a off night.