Upperman host ND

So your great coaching staff can't field 2 winning seasons in at row? Interesting! What about that defense? Oh yeah you can't field a defense.

Ya they weren't on the field so your team is so terrible on offense they could only score ten against a team that had no defense? Wow you talked all that trash on here and your team didn't back it up. Not only did they lose the U's defense made you look like a third grader explaining football hope you have fun posting about next season!

Ya they weren't on the field so your team is so terrible on offense they could only score ten against a team that had no defense? Wow you talked all that trash on here and your team didn't back it up. Not only did they lose the U's defense made you look like a third grader explaining football hope you have fun posting about next season!

MFWthisisajoke-memeandpeoplearebutt-hurt

Guest Termite

I still wished Westmoreland would have gotten a chance in this quad. It looks like a weak one to me. Notre dame couldn't even put 2 tds on the U. that's pitiful.

[/quote

There it is. Whinemoreland. Took a week or 2 longer than I thought.

You look a lot smarter the lees you say Stampus. You have not SEEN the 1st team in this quad play.

Probably at a basketball game tonight ain't ya?

AND you had a chance to play a team or two this way but got a little weak in the knees and said it's too far to drive.

I think i said that, it was the cheap bragging comment about the defense.....he had not the package to mention they couldn't score all those points he said they would....and you could not see far enough to see through that....congrats to Upperman

14 passes dropped by UH. Wet conditions. #8 a key receiver and kicker goes out in the first. But when the game is on the line, qb York 65 yards for a TD. Then turns around with a pick! You can say what you want, when I seen him hurdle a kid running full stride and keep running on a 15 yard game, I knew so how, some way this kid will make a play to win the game.

I agree with hurricane doug letting the trickster have it a little bit lol. Troll wants to defend him i guess tho. ND is the best team we have played so my hats off to them. Way to go Bees!! Gritty and if you werent there dilldine had a clowney play that was sick and i will never forget!

Yorks hurdle will live on forever. Tremendously athletic play. I think he had 20 yards just on dives/jumps on 3rd and 4th down plays. Enus(forgive me if i mispelled it)is a excellent linebacker. The play after he got banged up conner broke it up the middle for the go ahead td. One heck of a game.

Think this will set ND program back for 6-7 years the way LA did?

Well since we have 3 seniors on the team that play, I doubt it. Good win to UH and good luck the rest of the way. Irish D did play well. It shows the strength of the Sophomore Tyler Enos at MLB. He goes out for one play with a tweaked shoulder and that's when UH got their big play TD right up the middle. ND had several chances to put points on the board but failed to do so. Hats off to UH's D, they played better than I thought they would.

Maybe we will meet again next year - on to wrestling

Yorks hurdle will live on forever. Tremendously athletic play. I think he had 20 yards just on dives/jumps on 3rd and 4th down plays. Enus(forgive me if i mispelled it)is a excellent linebacker. The play after he got banged up conner broke it up the middle for the go ahead td. One heck of a game.

That was the game changer

Trying to stay on the high road here and far be it from me to defend the trickster, but we will probably have more fun posting about next season than you guys will. We have 3 seniors graduating, how many do you guys have? Let's get to wrestling season now. Good luck with Alcoa