Upperman host ND

Coaching lmao! Your coaches couldn't even run the clock out with 1:33 left in the game. Gave the ball back to us with a minute left in the game. Coaching lmao! You had to show flash cards to the team to call in the plays. Lmao! Went for 2 pts at end of game. Classless! Coaching. Lmao! I just got to watch the film. So unlike others I waited to voice my opioion until I could view some facts. Yes we got beat. We have five seniors,FIVE! We didn't get out coached because even a monkey can coach 24 starting seniors to win games. Notre Dame beat ourselves. We dropped 2 tds. I don't blame the players. They were a sophmore and junior. I am an ND fan win or loss. I'm proud our boys have over achieved this year. We have an all new coaching staff that will be in their 3rd year,next year. We will not be one and done like Upperman because of our coaching. I'm repeating what you have just said "25-30 freshamn( they can draw from 4 jr highs) is see as many as 75-80 on the team. Maybe back to 7-3, 6-4 next year". 80 young men and you don't think you can compete for state next year???????????? Like I said coaching! Lmao!

I've been around high school football for many years. I did not think that the fans on here would not be reprensentation of the folks I would meet at the game. BOY WAS I WRONG ! Why all the racial slurs. On and off the field. It was the most obnoxious experience I've ever had at a football game. I walked to concessions and someone from the stands told me to get my a#$$@ to my own side. I was walking back with my wife and a woman bumped into me and told me to get the f#$$ out of the way. It was obvious that the people of Baxter had never experience success of any kind. You all blew A train horn on 1st downs. Not on just one,on all. A 6 yard run stands go crazy. Train horn. A tackle. Train horn. When the DIRTIEST PLAYER ON THE FIELD (Conner York) through a forearm to back of our saftey's head. Train Horn. Had to be taking to hospital. (Should have been ejected). I've counted no less then 4 times where he threw punches after the play. That falls to coaching and parenting. I'm glad we lost the way we did, with CLASS. The same way we won and lost they others.

Upperman don't forget, it was a defensive hold on the nose tackle that got you the win. One play !!!!! 5 SENIORS..... WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO WHEN YOU GET TO ALCOA !

Don't forget when #45 got hurt someone on the Upperman side yelled out and said get him off the field and take him home. 

I have underestimated Upperman to this point. I can assure you though I will not be wrong on this prediction. Alcoa is just at another level. I have seen them in action and they are a well oiled machine. Alcoa is a 5 TD better team than ND. Upperman may put up a couple of TD's but ultimately they will struggle with this Alcoa team. Good Luck to both teams. Congrats to Upperman on a good season.

:)

:)

We took to the ride up from Chattanooga to see the F-5 put one on Upperman, but darn that was insane to say the least.   They are a well oiled machine, and even the JV of Alcoa was no joke either.  The sad thing is that Upperman really thought they had a chance of winning that game, but Alcoa made the adjustment and game over in the first half...

We took to the ride up from Chattanooga to see the F-5 put one on Upperman, but darn that was insane to say the least.   They are a well oiled machine, and even the JV of Alcoa was no joke either.  The sad thing is that Upperman really thought they had a chance of winning that game, but Alcoa made the adjustment and game over in the first half...

Heard some really funny talk from upperman people in the ticket line. They really did believe superman played on their team. 

Heard some really funny talk from upperman people in the ticket line. They really did believe superman played on their team.

I think they should have mention to Superman that he should put his costume on. I heard after the game one of the Upperman fans pissed off because he drove two hours and waisted $500 on this game. Maybe he should have read Coacht before he did all of that driving and spending money. He sounds like he won' t be supporting Upperman next year.

Upperman had a great season. If an opponent was close to equal, York would find a way to win. He made everyone around him better. Alcoa was, by far, the better team. He(York), and the team had NO chanceto win that game. Many Upperman residents, who had probably never been football fans before, got caught up in the excitement and made comments they probably should not have made. That does not give any of us a right to get on this forum and criticize a young man who played his heart out in every game.

That's cool...good for him. Ever notice how teams that have been good for a long time don't worry about records...or individual awards?

Who said I was worried? I figured since APB wanted to take the time to confirm his stats (maybe he's worried about them?) he could confirm a couple more things.