Upperman host ND

15p pg on D. So say ND brings this world class speed we hear about and bumps that up by 10-13. 25-28 won't be enough.

I know you're proud of your team and their winning tradition.(lol) I just don't think you realize the power in a good coaching staff and a well balanced team. We are not the biggest team by no means but each and every young man on our team has bought into our coaches mentality. We are an extremelly physical football team. We do have all out speed when needed but I think one thing you haven't listened to is we are quick,very quick. It is rare to find one man making all the tackles alone. We get hats to the football every down and make you pay. Your coaching staff need to worry about fielding another QB if they plan on trying to run him alot because he is going to get hit ALOT!

I know you're proud of your team and their winning tradition.(lol) I just don't think you realize the power in a good coaching staff and a well balanced team. We are not the biggest team by no means but each and every young man on our team has bought into our coaches mentality. We are an extremelly physical football team. We do have all out speed when needed but I think one thing you haven't listened to is we are quick,very quick. It is rare to find one man making all the tackles alone. We get hats to the football every down and make you pay. Your coaching staff need to worry about fielding another QB if they plan on trying to run him alot because he is going to get hit ALOT!

This dude sounds exactly like a drunken "tyner ram man" !

Oh yeah and trickster ur a top notch fan that can't read either. I said it don't matter how good a coach is if your athletes aren't up to par.. the players play not coaches. Coaches call plays but they don't execute them. So as far as you would like to believe as good as your coach is and says that's the reason you guys will win Friday night you better tell him to get his shoulder pads on get him out there and tell him to hit somebody. Because obviously you don't have to much confidence in your players if your depending on your coaching to win the game. Lol at nd incompetent fans!!

So you players are up to par on Offense and not defense. Interesting. So your coaches can't make your defense excute the plays their taught at practice? Wow!

There is no doubt Upper is an ok football team. Even with a powderpuff schedule it is hard to run the table. As far as film goes I'm not impressed with the U at all. How do you call yourself a football program when u can't field a defense. If your qb is so good you should start him at linebacker. Maybe he can stop someone. Do you all have a defensive coordinator ? A d-line coach? Defensive backs coach ? Any defensive coaching at all ? You should be ashamed to call yourself a football program.

This statement proofs that you ND fans have no idea what you are talking about. Upperman gave up 49 to Tyner, a game that just turned into a shoot-out. Take the regular season games of both teams Upperman gave up 140 points for an average 14 ppg. ND gave up 111 for an average of 11.1 ppg. Now lets dig a little deeper. Fourth quarter points Upperman gave up 48, ND gave up 22. I assume most of these points were by both teams jv/younger players. Take those points out and ND gave up 89 compared to Upperman 92 a difference of 3 points.

Irish, what has ND done? I see you say upperman is a wanna be. I see you slur and say "act like you've been to the big dance before, oh wait you haven't". An ND has done what? Besides lose in the semis to another 8AA team.

Btw, the defense comment is completely wrong. They had lineman out against tyner that will be back. Their lines are big. But not fast you say? Quick enough a 6'3 295 lb defensive end can return an int for a td Friday.

You wanna talk coaching. Heron took over a team that struggled to get 20 kids to play. This group of seniors freshman year was 1-9. They are now dressing out 60+.

Edited by TigerPride23

That's awesome not as far to drive to watch a great game but I was willing to try and find Upperman High School as it has a 5 or 6 years since I was there last......

Easy to find...on highway 70. There was talk of moving game to tomorrow due to impending rain and possible thunderstorms.

http://www.herald-citizen.com/view/full_story/24089726/article-Upperman-preparing-for-a-fight-against-Irish?instance=main_article

Easy to find...on highway 70. There was talk of moving game to tomorrow due to impending rain and possible thunderstorms.

http://www.herald-citizen.com/view/full_story/24089726/article-Upperman-preparing-for-a-fight-against-Irish?instance=main_article

I believe I could have found it but at least at Tech there will be plenty of seats.....

Irish, what has ND done? I see you say upperman is a wanna be. I see you slur and say "act like you've been to the big dance before, oh wait you haven't". An ND has done what? Besides lose in the semis to another 8AA team.

Btw, the defense comment is completely wrong. They had lineman out against tyner that will be back. Their lines are big. But not fast you say? Quick enough a 6'3 295 lb defensive end can return an int for a td Friday.

You wanna talk coaching. Heron took over a team that struggled to get 20 kids to play. This group of seniors freshman year was 1-9. They are now dressing out 60+.

I guess your coach has started recruiting like Alcoa.