Upperman host ND

This is not good for ND. York will look like a blur on this fast track!

ND beat my team so I don't like them. However, they have more than one player that is faster than York.  (I have seen them run track too)  I was originally picking York 38 ND 35.  However, the change of atmosphere is going to fire ND up.  ND 35 Bees 27. 

I was in Hermitage Tn at a Subway the other day while I was on my route. A young man was in there with a Goodpasture shirt on and I began to talk to him about their school as well as CPA. He didn't have a clue of my opinions on private schools. I ask if my kid could receive a scholarship if he was good enough in football. This young man now attends travecca on a partial golfing scholarship. He told me they would not give a scholarship, but if the player was good enough there would be donors or maybe even a job offer to parents in order for the kid to play. That's coming straight from a hoss's mouth.

And then they sell weed in the locker room and all get kicked out.  Poor Goodpasture.

ND beat my team so I don't like them. However, they have more than one player that is faster than York.  (I have seen them run track too)  I was originally picking York 38 ND 35.  However, the change of atmosphere is going to fire ND up.  ND 35 Bees 27

The only way Upperman only scores 27 is if York doesn't show up, Butler stays at home and the O line sleeps on the sideline. The fewest points this team has scored is 41. I would be shocked if this isn't a blowout by the U. I am telling everyone ND fans need to worry about the Coalfield score even if they had a really bad game this is still a single A team that plays both way. Upperman size and up tempo style will wear down ND.

Just found out upperman tried to change the night of the game so they wouldn't play in the rain. TSSAA agreed but notre dame said no. Guess they figure they will need the rain to slow york and the boys down! Ha ha

Actually I think you got that backwards. Just you wait and see what real speed looks like.

The only way Upperman only scores 27 is if York doesn't show up, Butler stays at home and the O line sleeps on the sideline. The fewest points this team has scored is 41. I would be shocked if this isn't a blowout by the U. I am telling everyone ND fans need to worry about the Coalfield score even if they had a really bad game this is still a single A team that plays both way. Upperman size and up tempo style will wear down ND.

We shall see. I think there are going to be some very shocked and disapointed UH fans come Friday night

Game was moved entirely due to weather and the muddy field conditions if it rains all day on Friday. Playing Thursday at UHS was the preferred option but was turned down.

You're hilarious. Its remarkable how your crystal ball let's you look inside a coaches head. It's a playoff game so Tssaa has domain over where its played. All coaches can do is make suggestions. It seems to me since our coach don't have a crystal ball to look at your field and doesn't know your field,your coaching staff would have to make the suggestions to Tssaa. I'm starting to agree with Alcoa. U folks ain't very smart. You should act like you've been to the dance before. Oh yeah you haven't!