CAK @ Alcoa (round 2)

BCsportsfan

Hey upperman win this week as we have to do then bring that big olé mouth down to Alcoa and you can even come at game time and I will save you a seat and we can watch the game together and talk all the smack you want and hopefully your the daddy of a big olé offensive lineman or better yet the QB cause my son is a D-Tackle and we can just have a poo poo and giggles time....... Choo........Choo..............

Choo..............Choo.......

Edited by alcoachoochoo

Hey upperman win this week as we have to do then bring that big olé mouth down to Alcoa and you can even come at game time and I will save you a seat and we can watch the game together and talk all the smack you want and hopefully your the daddy of a big olé offensive lineman or better yet the QB cause my son is a D-Tackle and we can just have a poo poo and giggles time....... Choo........Choo..............

Choo..............Choo.......

if you have been following you would have know I don't have a kid at UH, live near Livingstone. Just pulling for 8aa like always. And grew up and played hs in the Boro. We play a little ball down there too. Let's just say, I got some good history with Rankin, he's a good man and heck of a coach. Surprising what you can learn bout people on here.

OK then what have you learned about me last I checked this is an Alcoa vs CAKe board...... Not been following just seen you talking smack. So since you all play all that great ball how many titles have you all won or better yet how many trips to the big game? Just curious

I have figured out how the Alcoa goon squad has been on the UH-ND thread talking smack and how they don't like it when in comes back at them. And 1 title, and it was in 6a(3a back in a day) before I went on to play at MTSU. Edited by UpperCumberlandMan

if you have been following you would have know I don't have a kid at UH, live near Livingstone. Just pulling for 8aa like always. And grew up and played hs in the Boro. We play a little ball down there too. Let's just say, I got some good history with Rankin, he's a good man and heck of a coach. Surprising what you can learn bout people on here.

My money says you stay home if upperman travels to Alcoa.

I have figured out how the Alcoa goon squad has been on the UH-ND thread talking smack and how they don't like it when in comes back at them. And 1 title, and it was in 6a(3a back in a day) before I went on to play at MTSU.

So you guys go undefeated and you think you can play with and dominate one of the big dogs in 3A well get off the porch and win this week as we have to do and bring it hopefully your players can back all that smack up. I know mine can that's why I talk it don't care about any other board I am on this one and yeah those Alcoa goons are my buddies and they are dang good and stirring the pot.And congrats on playing at MTSU hope it got you an education. All I can say is make it and come sit by me and the goons we are the fan favorites........ Choo...Choo..............

Edited by alcoachoochoo