CAK @ Alcoa (round 2)

BCsportsfan

So you guys go undefeated and you think you can play with and dominate one of the big dogs in 3A well get off the porch and win this week as we have to do and bring it hopefully your players can back all that smack up. I know mine can that's why I talk it don't care about any other board I am on this one and yeah those Alcoa goons are my buddies and they are dang good and stirring the pot.And congrats on playing at MTSU hope it got you an education. All I can say is make it and come sit by me and the goons we are the fan favorites........ Choo...Choo..............

first off, who has been talking smack? Look at the ND-UH thread and see who started jabbering first. The good squad. Most are saying don't play the polish before you get the trophy is all. But the high and mighty goon sqaud seems to think its a given no matter who or how they play.

The goons are usually right..... Don't take it to heart that's the goons I am just the muscle...... Good luck to you UpperCumberlandMan like I have been saying make it like we have to and we will play and see how it goes don't care about any other board except Mr. Football cause they might just talk about my boy on there and I will just give my input if the do......... Choo........Chooo....

So you guys go undefeated and you think you can play with and dominate one of the big dogs in 3A well get off the porch and win this week as we have to do and bring it hopefully your players can back all that smack up. I know mine can that's why I talk it don't care about any other board I am on this one and yeah those Alcoa goons are my buddies and they are dang good and stirring the pot.And congrats on playing at MTSU hope it got you an education. All I can say is make it and come sit by me and the goons we are the fan favorites........ Choo...Choo..............

I don't think anyone on here has put down Alcoa.  We all know about how good this program is and we all know you openly recruit with your "open zoning".  So if Upperman was to be fortunate enough to win this Friday night then it really won't be a game of Upperman vs Alcoa, it will be a game of Upperman against Alcoa, Knoxville, all the surrounding counties etc... because that is where most of these players are coming from they aren't coming from just Alcoa.  Good luck to you guys in your next game and if these two programs meet next friday then  we will all consider ourselves blessed to be able to watch it.  Ya'll have a nice day! :popcorneater:

I don't think anyone on here has put down Alcoa.  We all know about how good this program is and we all know you openly recruit with your "open zoning".  So if Upperman was to be fortunate enough to win this Friday night then it really won't be a game of Upperman vs Alcoa, it will be a game of Upperman against Alcoa, Knoxville, all the surrounding counties etc... because that is where most of these players are coming from they aren't coming from just Alcoa.  Good luck to you guys in your next game and if these two programs meet next friday then  we will all consider ourselves blessed to be able to watch it.  Ya'll have a nice day! :popcorneater:[/quote

Good program pull players in based on winning has never had anything to do with recruiting. You want to sit behind your screen and just make thing up that actually make you look very stupid. I guess the coaches over at Alcoa leave from class and go to Knoxville and visit other schools or go to kids houses and convince there parents to send them to Alcoa maybe even offer them a car or just fly them in for the games. But if you really think that then I feel for you....

I don't think anyone on here has put down Alcoa. We all know about how good this program is and we all know you openly recruit with your "open zoning". So if Upperman was to be fortunate enough to win this Friday night then it really won't be a game of Upperman vs Alcoa, it will be a game of Upperman against Alcoa, Knoxville, all the surrounding counties etc... because that is where most of these players are coming from they aren't coming from just Alcoa. Good luck to you guys in your next game and if these two programs meet next friday then we will all consider ourselves blessed to be able to watch it. Ya'll have a nice day! :popcorneater:[/quote

Good program pull players in based on winning has never had anything to do with recruiting. You want to sit behind your screen and just make thing up that actually make you look very stupid. I guess the coaches over at Alcoa leave from class and go to Knoxville and visit other schools or go to kids houses and convince there parents to send them to Alcoa maybe even offer them a car or just fly them in for the games. But if you really think that then I feel for you....

the open zone helps the tallent find its way to Alcoa. Common knowledge. I bet 10-15 kids on roster didnt go to elm or jr high designated to go to Alcoa. Been like that for years. Let's don't kid ourselves.

ame="alcoachoochoo" post="3086101" timestamp="1384967702"]

the open zone helps the tallent find its way to Alcoa. Common knowledge. I bet 10-15 kids on roster didnt go to elm or jr high designated to go to Alcoa. Been like that for years. Let's don't kid ourselves.

Only 10-15? Out of 100, I thought it would be much more than that. Again, something to work on.... :)

I don't think anyone on here has put down Alcoa.  We all know about how good this program is and we all know you openly recruit with your "open zoning".  So if Upperman was to be fortunate enough to win this Friday night then it really won't be a game of Upperman vs Alcoa, it will be a game of Upperman against Alcoa, Knoxville, all the surrounding counties etc... because that is where most of these players are coming from they aren't coming from just Alcoa.  Good luck to you guys in your next game and if these two programs meet next friday then  we will all consider ourselves blessed to be able to watch it.  Ya'll have a nice day! :popcorneater:[/quote

The key phrase you use is "pull players in" i.e. from outside of the Alcoa area or to put it in laymen's terms.... "recruit using the open zone rule" provided us by T$$AA . The only reason Alcoa is relevant is because of this rule, otherwise they would never be heard of. So if you believe the way you say you do in this post then I feel for you as well.

The key phrase you use is "pull players in" i.e. from outside of the Alcoa area or to put it in laymen's terms.... "recruit using the open zone rule" provided us by T$$AA . The only reason Alcoa is relevant is because of this rule, otherwise they would never be heard of. So if you believe the way you say you do in this post then I feel for you as well.

They need all of east tn just to beat up on little ol' Baxter