CAK @ Alcoa (round 2)

BCsportsfan

Since it won't go away.....I don't know who Upperman is either so I checked them out a bit here on CoachT.  

Admittedly....I don't know anything about them, but their numbers don't impress that much once you take a little deeper look.  I don't see them playing past tomorrow night.  I predict ND beats them.  

This is unscientific and at a quick glance, but their undefeated season so far has come against teams sporting a roughly 27 games below 500 record and only two (2) teams on their schedule had a winning record...with both of those being only 6 and 5.  ....and the two playoff wins came against sub 500 teams also.

We had a common opponent in Livingston and held them to 27 fewer points despite our record.

Looks to me we've played alot of teams that would be "undefeated" with a schedule like that.

Edited by BRPro

Since it won't go away.....I don't know who Upperman is either so I checked them out a bit here on CoachT.  

Admittedly....I don't know anything about them, but their numbers don't impress that much once you take a little deeper look.  I don't see them playing past tomorrow night.  I predict ND beats them.  

This is unscientific and at a quick glance, but their undefeated season so far has come against teams sporting a roughly 27 games below 500 record and only two (2) teams on their schedule had a winning record...with both of those being only 6 and 5.  Looks to me we've played alot of teams that would be "undefeated" with a schedule like that.

Reminds me of the 2006 playoffs. Smith County was yapping like upperman is this year. Alcoa had to travel to SC. Talk about a reality check. Alcoa's RB Shiverdecker ran wild. Probably 250+ yards. Rankin called the dogs off at the half. SC was able to score a couple against the 3 & 4 team players late in the game. 42-14 final.....it was not close. Alcoa traveled back to SC this year. 38-0 at half time. The football in that area is not very good. upperman would probably go .500 in district 3.  Like you say they play other weak teams in that area and get on coach t talk all kind of trash. But, reality is on their doorstep with no where to hide. It will be so funny to hear their whinny excuses a week from now! especially uppercucumberman! :thumb: