7-aaa offseason thread

Texmex9

Anyone here ever try to teach a pig to sing?  Basically it just wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Warhawks, miss your conversations by the practice field and game field.  Please take care up there.  Saw where y'all were expected to get some REAL snow accumulations.  Talked to the 'clone' last night and he has 8 inches of it to deal with at Fort Sill.

you have been a one song, annoyed pig for about 8 years. Glad you finally shut up. 

Your opinion is that everything wrong at Riverdale is because of one person. My opinion is that it is multiple factors and you guys are a bunch of blind, narrow minded, want to be coaches that don't have a clue. So there you go. We all agree to disagree and we all have our own opinions, mine just happens to be right. 

No my opinion is he has to take his share of the blame! He is the head coach and it comes with the job. Whether you like it or not! So you are only partially right! You have no idea what my career or any ones path is on here so you are wrong about that as well! Talk about someone who does not have a clue! Happy Thanksgiving Swami! I am thankful for you!

Wow Bladerunner, Lost Old Dad and now Bounder all on the same thread. Ain't that a threesome. I'll be in Cookieville on friday for the odd number games. Maybe Murvil this friday nite, unless my grandboy wants to go to the Grace game, he's a soph. there. Runs cross country and is on the swim team also.

ROLL WILDCATS ROLL

No my opinion is he has to take his share of the blame! He is the head coach and it comes with the job. Whether you like it or not! So you are only partially right! You have no idea what my career or any ones path is on here so you are wrong about that as well! Talk about someone who does not have a clue! Happy Thanksgiving Swami! I am thankful for you!

Every head coach takes the blame. That's coaching 101, as a want to be coach, you know that. No one really cares about your career but I have a feeling that Blockbuster manager training program you went through last year might come in handy someday.