McCurry is gone

tistheseason

you need to keep up possum..it was the play sheets, game plan for that particular game..and if you were at that game, you would have seen how it helped jasper stay in the game,,at halftime that Moore man scrapped the game plan that was in place and SP went back to the basics..the 2nd half was all SP

Question is, why did they do any of it at all? It was sinister, and its an absolute crying shame!

ST, Old Pirate says they did it to compete and not get "Pirate Ruled" Anyhow OP called cousin Elmer over towards Nashvegas and he says the warrior whistle is going to be put in storage for a long time according to his sources.

I watched a BIG NAME school get the death penalty last year for self-reporting an ineligible player during the season.

A special ed kid that only played like 10 snaps that GCHS thought had no eligibility issues.

So don't think that the TSSAA is not thinking about pulling the plug on Jasper....

exhibit a :Goose Creek HS in SC 2012...

This isn't near as crazy as what has happened in Marion.

http://www.postandcourier.com/article/20121119/PC20/121119182/1165

Good read APB. The school board better be glad none of the kids were injured during these illegal practice. As much as I hate it for the kids this team should be done this year let the team they played last week play

I read the article in the Chattanooga paper. It references the illegal player being used and also said something about a 10 practice rule for off season? Are you kidding me? If they are serious about this rule, then they could get several teams we all know and love on this one.

Good read APB. The school board better be glad none of the kids were injured during these illegal practice. As much as I hate it for the kids this team should be done this year let the team they played last week play

It would be tough to let Boyd play TC now , they would have missed all week practice time and I would say the seniors have turned their gear in already. The TSSAA should have looked at this closer last week, no matter what, in all of this it is sad the KIDS will be the ones who pay the price, very sad!!!

It would be tough to let Boyd play TC now , they would have missed all week practice time and I would say the seniors have turned their gear in already. The TSSAA should have looked at this closer last week, no matter what, in all of this it is sad the KIDS will be the ones who pay the price, very sad!!!

I do agree I just realized it's already Wednesday. wonder what else is going to come out of this.

The McCurry resume

Goal as head Coach to win a State Championship

Moore County- shambles

Marshall County- wrecked

Ripley Mithis Destroyed

Lakeview HS- Left after one game.Bailed on the kids

Relieved of his duties as Crockett County Coach 2 months after being hired.

Signal Mnt- Recruiting scandal...1 year

Marion County-resigned after Scandal

I showed this man at Ronnies red eye this McCurry man's resume you posted on this website and he said it sucked to say the least. You think im joking but im not.

What exactly did McCurry do to the other programs he was at?

Moore County- Left for bigger school..more money

Marshall County - Politics

Ripley, MS - Getting Divorced - needed change (They tried their best to keep him)

Crockett County- DUI charge (never convicted) forced contract to be voided before starting job.

Louisiana job - School a mess, him and 8 or so teachers quit around same time

Signal - Left to take Marion job (transfer kid was already there when he arrived, came with another coach

And everyone knows about Marion.

I showed this man at Ronnies red eye this McCurry man's resume you posted on this website and he said it sucked to say the least. You think im joking but im not.

Roy... I was just wondering if you heard anything at Ronnie's Red Eye about that stray dog Starkey was referring to? He was almost too tired to paint that McCurry mans field house because he was chasing strays. I wonder if he has a bunch of strays? If he does, animal control will not be too happy about this. You think I'm joking, but I'm not.