Trousdale visits GCA

Raven52

GRACE being at home is huge. Not that it's going to give them an advantage but just the fact that the rams won't have to go to the creek bank. Knowing GRACE's knack for choking in Nov it concerns me that they haven't really played anyone as physical as TC and they haven't been in a situation where the other team is as talented. Friday night they will face a team and group of kids who have faced (on the field) multiple state champs in their careers. TC players and staff have seen first hand & beaten quarter finalist GALLATIN in 2013, they've seen last yrs 1A state champs gordonsville, TC faced and competed with the last 2 yrs 2A State champs FC. These jackets have seen & realize the level of play needed to win it all. It concerns me that GRACE hasn't even faced an opponent who has been on the field in Cookville.

Yeah they are good I wonder what the strength of schedule matchup looks like. As far as the last few seasons we have beaten the 3 a state champs the last two years and this year even though te lost to Alcoa last night. I think silvers ale was pretty physical I doubt tc will be any more physical. Though I could be wrong I'm about to watch some film on em ;)

Yeah they are good I wonder what the strength of schedule matchup looks like. As far as the last few seasons we have beaten the 3 a state champs the last two years and this year even though te lost to Alcoa last night. I think silvers ale was pretty physical I doubt tc will be any more physical. Though I could be wrong I'm about to watch some film on em ;)

They're going to wear you out for saying that the SeaChickens were physical, but I agree with you. They must have been all jacked up on Mtn Dew or something. They were way more physical last night than any of the film of previous games. Rams need to step it up on defense. I know that sounds crazy to say that after giving up only 74 yds rushing, but...if you are content, you will get beat. Keep getting better Rams.

We had nearly twice the yardage as Silverdale. We did lose the game, but thats not my point. I listened to you're game last night and you were having to go on 4th down alot more than we were.Trousdale will be a totally different beast. This game reminds me alot of the game you guys had against Boyd last year. My guess is, Trousdale will knock knots all over the Rams heads. I'll eat a full heaping of Crow if I'm wrong. Trousdale by at least 14.

We had nearly twice the yardage as Silverdale. We did lose the game, but thats not my point. I listened to you're game last night and you were having to go on 4th down alot more than we were.Trousdale will be a totally different beast. This game reminds me alot of the game you guys had against Boyd last year. My guess is, Trousdale will knock knots all over the Rams heads. I'll eat a full heaping of Crow if I'm wrong. Trousdale by at least 14.

Yeah pujo but we scored a lot more. When we did go for it it was in that range a little too far for even our kicker but close enough to not worry about giving field position. I really doubt they will push us around. We have some nasty linemen

GRACE being at home is huge. Not that it's going to give them an advantage but just the fact that the rams won't have to go to the creek bank. Knowing GRACE's knack for choking in Nov it concerns me that they haven't really played anyone as physical as TC and they haven't been in a situation where the other team is as talented. Friday night they will face a team and group of kids who have faced (on the field) multiple state champs in their careers. TC players and staff have seen first hand & beaten quarter finalist GALLATIN in 2013, they've seen last yrs 1A state champs gordonsville, TC faced and competed with the last 2 yrs 2A State champs FC. These jackets have seen & realize the level of play needed to win it all. It concerns me that GRACE hasn't even faced an opponent who has been on the field in Cookville.

volzchamps is an honorary yellow jacket this week. :lol:

Yeah pujo but we scored a lot more. When we did go for it it was in that range a little too far for even our kicker but close enough to not worry about giving field position. I really doubt they will push us around. We have some nasty linemen

Until you've played Trousdale, you don't quite understand Trousdale. but you will. I think you'll compete, but ultimately they'll break you're will.  Those boys are ALWAYS mentally and physically TOUGH.