Trousdale visits GCA

Raven52

Oh, you played us.  It was in the state semi-final game at you place. Y'all were expecting to whip us.  Pirates won 57 - 13.

We came out in the first qtr and had a 13-0 lead. Then Robinson and crew woke up and rattled off 57 straight. If I remember correctly, you guys were known for starting slow in several games that year, but you guys always hit the switch and it was all over.

I love the 100 years of tradition at TC. I hope to see a game at Creek bank very soon, just not this year. I think TC has an awesome advantage  to have the entire town come out to support your team.  We are a very young program with football starting in 2004, with 5 schools within 5 miles, Catholic, Webb, CAK, Hardin Valley, Karns of which 4 of those teams made playoffs, 3 making it to the quarter finals, and 2 still playing this week.  It is tough to get other K-Town fans to come out to support us.  With that being said we have started a few traditions, I am sure you have heard about our infamous train horn, RISE UP Team Intro, The RAM Walk, etc. We have some other on the field traditions started as well. 2 of our youth teams won the county title this year, the Middle School made the Championship game, and fell just short of the title, and this team is 32-2 the last 3 years losing only to State Champion CAK, and Boyd in last years playoffs, and those two losses only made this team more hungry for a title this year. I hope that when the game is over both TC & GCA can respect each other as a program, and win and lose with class. After the game I would hope that we could have some feedback from each side about their time spent at the Jerry Disney Sports Complex at GCA and the future of both of these great teams. I also pray for the safety of both teams and fans. Much Respect and Happy Thanksgiving from TNFOOTBALL GURU. RISE UP RAM FORCE!

Immediately after the game on Fri...there will be a sacrificial offerin of a Ram in the TC endzone.  

Of course there will be many to pick from as they will all be stunned, wanderin around lookin for the truck that hit'em by the end of the 4th qtr.

~leadin sheep...er....rams to slaughter?~

Ring has agreed to do the honors.  :mrgreen:

Off topic, but to make my point...Seriously...I was standin at the end zone gate when Gallatin was comin off the field when we licked'em...I never saw such bewilderment in the faces of anybody as I did that night.   There was a glaze over their eyes of pure astonishment........Be prepared goats...as one long gone foe said once..."The Mother of all Wars"... is comin to Graceland Fri nite... If the Jackets are as focused as they were that night, yall are in for a long 4 qtrs.

If you hold my hand pujo, we can .........doooooooooo it!!

You guys better be careful there might be someone watching with a Fly Swatter and smack that yellow jacket right off "THE RAM".

And don't worry about looking for a sacrificial RAM after the game GOD will provide one, but that does not mean that it will be a GCA player......!  Comparing Rams to Jackets, Overall I would say that I have swatted many more yellow jackets in my lifetime.

If you like history & football this is a link to a 10 part early history of TC football circa 1909. We had a football team before we had a public high school. I guess we were one of the 1st Private school football teams in the state. Ironic huh?http://www.tcjackets.com/tradition/100-years-of-football.html

Great read TCGrad. Neat to see how a school was formed and how the football program was born.