Trousdale visits GCA

Raven52

Cal prep has GCA +5 on this one, poor ole Cali preps, hate to see their accuracy take a hit like the one that's comin'.

Cal preps don't seem to be nearly as acurate as Sonny Moore. Im also real sure that Trousdale couldn't care less about any computer ratings. Its a one game thing and all you have to do is win that night. Not much room for failure at this stage of the game. One mistake by either team could be the difference.

I like that type of confidence, without it you don't have a prayer.When you play a storied program like Trousdale,The intimadation factor can be a huge thing. I can't imagine a score like that, but you guys do have a very good team.Trousdales biggest win of the season came against Gallitin, By the Sonny Moore ratings, you guys would be a 2 point favorite over Gallitin. You've actually got good reasons for confidence. It'll be worth the price of admission.I'm never a fan of the Privates in these games, but I'm sure I would be a big fan of the kids and parents. You people just want the best for you're kids. Hats off.

i agree pujo that's what it's about the kids i know if i had that oppurtunity i would take it should be a great ballgame though think rams take this one by a couple of touchdowns great program but not a big trousdale fan 

i agree pujo that's what it's about the kids i know if i had that oppurtunity i would take it should be a great ballgame though think rams take this one by a couple of touchdowns great program but not a big trousdale fan

That's OK. We have enough fans.... And even more haters!

:roflolk:

Edited by TCGrad97

I'm sure Grace has alot more to offer than any 2a public school in the state. You sure can't  hold it against people for wanting the most for their kids.