Trousdale visits GCA

Raven52

Ahh my friends, a very spirited and lengthy discussion so far. Consider this. The worst GP team in 30 years scored 19 on you. Grace will score 40+.

As cute as unbalanced line run to the weak side might be and as creative as that fake punt was that you wasted in a game you still would have won, you'll need need more than that Friday. Grace won't be lulled to sleep and be surprised when you drift a receiver to the center of the field when nobody is watching and throw one of the three times a game you throw.

The tape doesn't lie. No Benny Cunningham, no Keenan Reynolds, no Patrick Turner but a team whose best player is going to play baseball for Trevecca scored again, 19 on you. You have to own that. Seriously, you think Grace has LESS firepower than GP. You've seen the tape right? Wing T 2.0? You think Grace's skilled players might be a little better than GP's? Just a little?

I appreciate your tradition. I really do. But who has more tradition, Vandy or UT? Still didn't matter. As much as it kills me to say it, Vandy is better right now than UT.

Based on tape, Grace isn't just better, they're much better. This line standing up and the calves are gonna slip through like they're slipping through a head catcher is wishful thinking.

I appreciate your passion and seeing things through purple colored glasses but I honestly think the TC fans who claim to have watched tape are Helen Keller, Stevie Wonder and Ray Charles.

Prediction

Box cutter+sweat bees=fresh honey

The only thing I don't know is who will be making the home made biscuits.

Ahh my friends, a very spirited and lengthy discussion so far. Consider this. The worst GP team in 30 years scored 19 on you. Grace will score 40+.

As cute as unbalanced line run to the weak side might be and as creative as that fake punt was that you wasted in a game you still would have won, you'll need need more than that Friday. Grace won't be lulled to sleep and be surprised when you drift a receiver to the center of the field when nobody is watching and throw one of the three times a game you throw.

The tape doesn't lie. No Benny Cunningham, no Keenan Reynolds, no Patrick Turner but a team whose best player is going to play baseball for Trevecca scored again, 19 on you. You have to own that. Seriously, you think Grace has LESS firepower than GP. You've seen the tape right? Wing T 2.0? You think Grace's skilled players might be a little better than GP's? Just a little?

I appreciate your tradition. I really do. But who has more tradition, Vandy or UT? Still didn't matter. As much as it kills me to say it, Vandy is better right now than UT.

Based on tape, Grace isn't just better, they're much better. This line standing up and the calves are gonna slip through like they're slipping through a head catcher is wishful thinking.

I appreciate your passion and seeing things through purple colored glasses but I honestly think the TC fans who claim to have watched tape are Helen Keller, Stevie Wonder and Ray Charles.

Prediction

Did you say something... :popcorneater:

Prediction

Someone supports us yayyy

Gusto-whatever

Hahaha our Jr High is better than GP. yes you scored 19...on your 2nd game against us. Do we take away the 4 points YOU scored FOR us in the 1st game? That would give you a grand total of 15 points for TWO games. I know you trying to dog TC but you really only ran your own team into the ground with that post. :lol:

Strong comments about GCA's D-Line from someone who hasn't watched any film.

You're rite, I'm no Peyton Manning sitting in a film room for hours, but I've seen the clips that are out there. And I've seen a lot of football played watching my jackets for years.

Trousdale will run the ball on you often and for big yardage.

You can count on it.

No I haven't seen any film.

Just my assessment. Gallatin had a big physical line and the jackets were just too quick and just as physical if not more so. Trousdale WILL run the ball on GCA, this I guarantee.

GCA's 1st team defense has allowed only 6 rushing and 12 total TD's this year. I agree Gallatin has a big line, the only difference is GCA's line is big and quick. I have not seen any film where TC throws the ball, that is why I give GCA a 22 point advantage.  GCA is too balanced on offense to be stopped. 44 rushing TD's & 32 Passing TD's. GCA 42 -TC 20.

GCA's 1st team defense has allowed only 6 rushing and 12 total TD's this year. I agree Gallatin has a big line, the only difference is GCA's line is big and quick. I have not seen any film where TC throws the ball, that is why I give GCA a 22 point advantage. GCA is too balanced on offense to be stopped. 44 rushing TD's & 32 Passing TD's. GCA 42 -TC 20.

Who's the best team you've played this year?