Trousdale visits GCA

Raven52

It's finally game day!! So ready to see the Jackets, make the trip to the east to beat the beast!! Good luck tonight to the Jackets !! You have proven yourselves time and time again this year. You have over come some large and talented teams this year and have Grown as a team to make any football fan proud of all of you. Keep your head in the game and keep your pride !! We are all very proud of you and your refusal to quit. Remember that this is a game just as any other, you have worked hard and you will be up for the challenge. Thanks, goes out to Coach Creasy and the asst. Coaches for helping these young men to BELIEVE in themselves. I know that the team is ready and hungry ! Good Luck tonight and always remember that you are a part of a small town legacy. This is the moment you have sacarficed for all year and win or lose you are loved and respected ! To the young class men , you have stepped up in a large way this year and become young men, tonight is a night for everything to be left on the field and to let the seniors be proud of your brotherhood you have become. Proud to be a JACKET !!

+1

As it was in tha days of old on that cold day in November when Moses came down from Mt Sinai and found tha wayward chillen of Israel had made em ah "graven Image" ram of bronze~hehehe~, an he took tha commandments an crushed that ram..an tha Lord had to punish them wayward chillen.

So will it be on this...night in November...when Coach Creasy takes tha Playbook an crushes tha graven image uv tha phillistine goats...an them litty bitty Yeller Jackets punishes them wayward graven image makin goats.

~so let it be written...so let it be dun~  :rolleyes:

Hay pujo

Being as I haven't laid eyes on you since the JoBurns game way back when....lol...look me up tonight. I have a treat for you from Taylors Landing, bein as I am the Mayor of said Landing I have executive privileges for makin folks honorary citizens of said Landing...extend gifts from said Landing...and grant rights for riding goats and mountin graven images.

I will be in my usual Black Hat attire, an ugly as ever, same as the last time we met, 3Put will be my trusty sidekik.

We was plannin on parachutin down on tha 50, but my chopper is busted, new parts wont be in till next week.  :roll:

Hey people of purple and gold, here's a link to a map of Kentucky. This may the best way for you guys to travel to/ from Knoxville. That way you won't have to drive thru Cookeville, May be too painful for you on the way home tonight! http://geology.com/state-map/kentucky.shtml. :) :) :) :)

Here's hoping the train whistle is a-blowing tonight! Safe travels to all, and don't be climbing up on that Ram, she'll buck you good!

• Upvote 1