Upperman @ Alcoa

F5seekshelter

I am fairly certain in "Kennys" mind that he really believes he is Murphy Fair.

I really am "Murphy afair" the "T" changed my name to inappropriate (thought I was getting free PR" !!

Sorry I haven't been able to join the fun on this thread , still celebrating VU 's SMACKDOWN on the vawls , really hope they keep butchy the brick layer around for a LONG time (best thing that's happen to Vandy in years) !!! Gotta run so many forums so little time!!!!

I will be making the drive to cheer on Alcoa this Friday and will where my Notre Dame colors proud. I've been to alcoa games. The fans are great. Alcoa you wait to you get aload of the Upperman faithful. Well I can't call them faithful cause after listening to teams they've played it seems most of the fans came out this year and will dissappear next year.

I guess the A stands for A-hole, or maybe Arrogant or maybe it's just A-hole. And that's a compliment! I really mean that!

My point is I think alcoa wins. I expect Aloca to win. If UH wins, it will take a special effort and a off night by Alcoa. But when u line up 13-0, you always have a chance.

13-0 is no factor. Sorry...the U has no chance in this game. Just too much experience for Alcoa in a game of this caliber. If the U stays within 28...I will be impressed.

I think you guys will bee surprised friday. Either way our boys have done great things this year. I think they deserve to be refered to as upperman. These boys been dreaming bout this day since they were 11year old baxter rebels. When they got their first championship. I promise you one thing, i know these bees and they want it as much or more than you. These bees love big games, have their whole lives. I will ponder on the final score but the bees win this game in a shocker. Hoping we bring a huge crowd because is bee 1 to remember. Go BEES!

Why do all of you people who have no clue about football keep making these ridiculous cocky comments..... The game of high school football is about heart and dedication.  The players aren't getting paid.  They are living a dream of the best game in the world.  These are kids who are gonna go out and put up their best effort to win a championship.  Alcoa is the favorite for sure no doubt.  Its a game of lining up every play and being motivated to beat that person in front of you.......Its about something that all of you adults don't understand.  I hope every one of the upperman players watch the movie hoosiers before they play this game.....Ben this is from Steve.  Good luck and go out and prove what your players can do brother.  Just remind your guys about what coach Mac always said...........who cares about who scores the most points or who's name is in the paper.  The only thing they will remember is if we won the state title!!!!!!!

Guest Termite

"Your coaches couldn't even run the clock out with 1:33 left in the game. Gave the ball back to us with a minute left in the game."

AND YOU STILL DID NOTHING.

" beat ourselves"

HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE WITH A SUPERIOR COACHING STAFF. LMAO.

"You all blew A train horn on 1st downs. Not on just one,on all. A 6 yard run stands go crazy. Train horn. A tackle. Train horn."

OBNOXIOUS AS A DRUNK IRISHMAN AIN"T IT???

When the DIRTIEST PLAYER ON THE FIELD (Conner York) through a forearm to back of our saftey's head.

FOREARM?? WRONG! But spin it anyway that makes you feel better.

"parenting."

apparently be a skill your still trying to master.

"I'm glad we lost the way we did".........

LIAR

Look at it like this. If ND had won, you would going to Alcoa anyway. BUT.....since ND LOST, you can go to Alcoa, sit in the stands with your son, and enjoy the game together.

I think you guys will bee surprised friday. Either way our boys have done great things this year. I think they deserve to be refered to as upperman. These boys been dreaming bout this day since they were 11year old baxter rebels. When they got their first championship. I promise you one thing, i know these bees and they want it as much or more than you. These bees love big games, have their whole lives. I will ponder on the final score but the bees win this game in a shocker. Hoping we bring a huge crowd because is bee 1 to remember. Go BEES!

Just curious, how many "big" games" have these Upperman Bees really played in? Please note: pee wee, midget and middle school do not count. More importantly, how much experience does this coaching staff have in "big games"? This is a legitimate question that deserves consideration.

Guest Termite

Just curious, how many "big" games" have these Upperman Bees really played in? Please note: pee wee, midget and middle school do not count. More importantly, how much experience does this coaching staff have in "big games"? This is a legitimate question that deserves consideration.

"Big Games" is a relative term. At some point most are "big" games. The 1st game of the season, the 1st district game, the game that decides the district, the game that decides the seeding, the 1st playoff game and every game in the playoffs because it could be your last. These are all big games. In Upperman's case each one of these were "big games". What's big to Upperman may not be big, or as big to teams like Alcoa. The "been there, done that" has it's merit, but the chance to get there, and do that, has it's merit too.