Upperman @ Alcoa

F5seekshelter

I think it comes down to York facing college level speed for the first time. Alcoa is so sound fundamentally. They won't be out of position. I just don't see the U's defense stopping Alcoa...at all. Butler won't be able to run. I don't see the U being able to throw down the field. How will the U handle adversity early in this game? York got a 15 yd penalty last week for being frustrated. Alcoa's defense is likely much better than ND's.

I feel prophetic...lol.

The difference in alcoas qb and uppermans is alcoas can really throw the ball. Uppermans qb can only run a little bit. Besides....dont worry about #1 anymore. Its #18 that should worry you!

And the difference between alcoas secondary and the U's is night and day. York had no time to throw and against very good coverage. #1 could've sat in the pocket and lob Hail Marys all game

I got sunshine on a cloudy day I seen the F5 blow the Bees all around the field and all the fans were pumped up till they realized they bit off more than they could chew. Respect is earned and by the cockiness of some of the U fans respect was not earned and then the coaches don't even put the younger kids in to get experience only way teams can get better... Choo. ...Choo