Lewis County @ CPA

coachrus

Ahhhh, the private school debate is coming soon. Good to know. But if we are going to discuss advantages, let's make sure we discuss how much advantage a school has by having their own TSSAA representative who gets to pick their own district and gets to pick the other schools that get placed in their hand picked district. Let's not pretend that advantages are one sided. Let's not forget that the public schools make ALL the rules and exclude any input from the privates. Of course, we can also discuss open zoning as well while we are at it.

OR we can just discuss football and talk about the great seasons these two schools have had and give credit to the players that make the plays on the field.

Like Alltime said, LC hasn't been talking trash on here this week and neither has CPA. Let's keep it classy.

Can't help that. No matter what I say you are going to have something so I'll just say glad we have them to over rule the other board members and they hand pick are schedule. Lol

If LC does not mix the game plan up with the pass and run, I don't see them doing much at all against CPA. They will not beat CPA with only the run game. And that is my story and I'm sticking to it.

LC is 100% capable of mixing it up. Last week worried me a little, we threw a couple times with a couple pass plays that were broken. BUT the more I think about it, the more I think it was Coach Sharp's game plan all along. He's a patient old man, that's for sure. I think he was settin that half back pass up all night. He knew the opportunity would present itself and it did. I sit in the stands and listen to the murmurs, mainly in close games, and it drives me up the freakin walls. We're not physically capable of lining up and running over every team. There are going to be close games. I believe tonight will be one of them. We have the guys to win these games. I think we proved that last week. You can call it what you want, but our guys are consistently in the right place at the right time. I don't call that luck. You can bet Coach Sharp and his assistants are as prepared for this as they've ever been and have a great game plan. I'll see y'all fellas at the game. I'll be the one in black..GO PANTHERS! Edited by LewisCoPanthers

If LC does not mix the game plan up with the pass and run, I don't see them doing much at all against CPA. They will not beat CPA with only the run game. And that is my story and I'm sticking to it.

The last team to beat CPA did so with just the running game.  Maybe that is just what Lewis needs.  They can control the tempo of the game and grind it out.  The less CPA has the ball the better things will be for Lewis!!!

CPA finds a way to loose. Can't get past the semi's. If you can prove me wrong CPA I will have a nice "welcome" gift for you from the Alcoa Goon Squad.

I am not convinced that the Lewis Co faithful think they can pull this off. CPA may just have to hand it to them (which I think they will)....Go Alcoa!

CPA finds a way to loose. Can't get past the semi's. If you can prove me wrong CPA I will have a nice "welcome" gift for you from the Alcoa Goon Squad.

I am not convinced that the Lewis Co faithful think they can pull this off. CPA may just have to hand it to them (which I think they will)....Go Alcoa!

I was always told that football is 90% mental and 10% physical. Now, I don't know if there's a scientific way to measure that, but the point is, it's a mental game. I am a firm believer in that. I also believe we will win this game by 2 scores or less, and it will be by controlling the ball and time of possession. But then again, it's not up to me is it? Lol