Blackman at Maryville.

tennesseestud2013

Yep it is so..... Just checked and no early sales.... Guess I'll have to sweet talk a certain Rebel Woman into standing in line for me... ;)  so I don't have to stand there with the littleuns.......RatPack......

Is Blackman selling them early? Let's see, if my brother jumps off 840 on his way to Maryville from Williamson, Co. - he can stop right by Blackman and pick me up a few and deliver them on Thanksgiving. Then it's a foot race to the seats. Oh, that's too complicated. I'll pick up one at Alcoa. They all looked the same last year.

Edited by Red Rebels

We touch North Carolina. 1/3 of our County is part of the Great Smoky Mountains National Park. We like football.

Yes my bad, I blame the meds ( had c2 to c6 removed , artificial discs installed with titanium plate so I'm slap happy bored ------drove to see Neyland and UT campus one year while on a biz trip and somehow ended up in Maryville - nice area and as said before I live in a destin and often see MHS football shirts walking around the area , always stop and tease them , great bunch of folks - think 2 or 3 years ago met K and his family very very good peeps .....

Yes my bad, I blame the meds ( had c2 to c6 removed , artificial discs installed with titanium plate so I'm slap happy bored ------drove to see Neyland and UT campus one year while on a biz trip and somehow ended up in Maryville - nice area and as said before I live in a destin and often see MHS football shirts walking around the area , always stop and tease them , great bunch of folks - think 2 or 3 years ago met K and his family very very good peeps .....

Ouch! You are excused.

I'll pick up one at Alcoa. They all looked the same last year.

RR eye gott a idee.....Eye'll git sum bungee cords, runn upp two DollyWould and bar-ree one ov her old hi skool trainin' braws out ov tha fancee moo-see-um ov her'n, and eye'll tie a cupple ov tham bungee cords two Dolly's trainin' braw....Then'st weal meat att Alcoee Hi abowt dark thirtee on Thirsdee nite and eye'll tie oft one end ov thait cord two a big oke tree and tha othur end two Nellie's waintch.....Weal lode upp littull Eeannis upp inn one ov tham cupps and git sum fellers two pull way baick on tham cords and slang shot littull Eeannis rite ovur tha fence and thru a winder whur thay iz keapin' tham Playoft tickitts.......Problum solved..... B)

Edited by STARSNBARS