Blackman at Maryville.

tennesseestud2013

Blackman can run the football against any team their tailback tandem is the best in the state and the two running backs take a lot if pride in trying to prove that week in and week out the only defense that I think their offense would have a problem running against is the one they practice against everyday cause their run defense is amazing, will definitely be a great game!!!!!

Will Kreager be doing an online discussion this week like he has done in the past? If so, do you know which night and time? There are usually several good stories about the Murfreesboro teams in the DNJ during this week. Their local paper does a nice job of covering local HS sports.

'82 Cragar haz a weakly podcast he duz which iz rilly good...Uselee comes out on Thirsdee...Butt hit mite bee urleeier this weak becaws ov Thanksgiving.....Eye'll lett chee no.... :popcorneater:

Blackman can run the football against any team their tailback tandem is the best in the state and the two running backs take a lot if pride in trying to prove that week in and week out the only defense that I think their offense would have a problem running against is the one they practice against everyday cause their run defense is amazing, will definitely be a great game!!!!!

When healthy Maryville has a great RB commitee. Shawn Prevo,Jaylan Burgess,Jaylan Nickerson,Joel Hopkins and Dylan Shinski. 3 freshmen are really good. Jordan Ervin,Evan Porter and the Goss kid.

Wow! Had no idea the blaze was that good in football. I saw them at the state basketball tourney this past year for the first half, then we went for lunch. I saw very impressive athletes while I was there. They also had a huge crowd - it was just down the road from the school.

Murvil better get ready this week. It sounds like it will be tough to keep this one close. If the blaze has the best rb tandom in the state, murvil's defense may be in for quite a shock.

Edited by strongx

I need some information for my computations. How many players for BHS go both ways and what position are they? Let me make a comment about the MHS team in 2008 (White Station year). No disrespect, but perhaps the weakest team MHS has had under Coach Quarles. If we can beat BHS, I like our chances. Go rebels!

I need some information for my computations. How many players for BHS go both ways and what position are they? Let me make a comment about the MHS team in 2008 (White Station year). No disrespect, but perhaps the weakest team MHS has had under Coach Quarles. If we can beat BHS, I like our chances. Go rebels!

Off the top of my head #2 QB/S, #3 FB/LB, #9 HB/LB, #13WR/C, #40 TE/LB, I've seen in games that they've played both ways. I don't know about full time, so not sure how much it will affect them physically.

Blackman's special team unit is their definite weakness. I saw they muffed two punts - one they lost, but was an illegal procedure on Oakland made them re-punt - and they had a horrible attempted FG, and I don't remember their punts switching the field successfully.

Edited by BoroVolFan

Get your Math right Nerd , it was 2009  :mrgreen:      2008 we were still 4A , Lost to Hillsboro in State