Blackman at Maryville.

tennesseestud2013

Congratulations to BOTH teams for making it this far.  This should be a fun game to watch.

For the Maryville folks, Blackman's QB is as talented with his legs as Siegel's was last year with his arm.

Now while anybody with any sense knows Maryville and respects what they have done both in 4A and now in 6A, y'all have to admit seeing so many different schools from Rutherford County at this level should say something positive about football here.  It is much like Alcoa and Maryville constantly showing up from y'alls County.

Now as to some details.

Blackman are y'all taking busses and if so can folks from other places ride and for how much?

Maryville folks, what y'all got to eat when folks get there?  Do y'all sell stuff from the QB club like Oak Ridge does?  If so then do y'all do ribs like Bounder also?  Please, Please, PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rutherford County folks remember one thing.  Maryville is in that ridiculous time zone like Washington DC, so plan accordingly.  Mickey's small hand needs to move ahead one hour!

I got to tell a good story involving murvil's #27. When mine started kindergarten, I was worried he might be way bigger than the rest. My wife took him that first day and said she met another big kid and what his name was. Being connected to youth sports and hearing of a big kid with a name like that, I spent the next several weeks trying to "run into" #27's parents. I finally tracked them down in a basketball gym that winter of his kindergarten year. One thing led to the next and I discovered I was a too late. Big 27 was already committed to mlreb! I could only assume he was getting in early "to learn the system". :rolleyes:

Everyone is right. Super kid (now young man) and a great family. He won't turn 15 until the middle of hoops season. He deserves all the success and accolades he receives. I am really enjoying watching him grow up - and yes he is still growing. He has played a big role this year and done a great job to this untrained eye.

Maryville folks, what y'all got to eat when folks get there?  Do y'all sell stuff from the QB club like Oak Ridge does?  If so then do y'all do ribs like Bounder also?  Please, Please, PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rutherford County folks remember one thing.  Maryville is in that ridiculous time zone like Washington DC, so plan accordingly.  Mickey's small hand needs to move ahead one hour!

LOD, consult with Barney Sox, he is the resident expert on the concessions at MHS...My guess would be that you probably don't need to prepare for ribs.

Fellers eye thaink my smart Pups gott on hear and haiv ben usin' my naim......Barney nose consesshuns.....Eye will give mine and mommas favritt eatin' places latur this weak.... :hungry:

Eye haiv two agree on this bein' a vurry good yung group ov yung frashman frum 825......

TD iz so enstinctive and smart beeond hiz yeers att LB... Eye meen when'st a frashman LB iz tacklin' thait big ole TB frum Endswerth, Ferby, ewe knew he wuz comin faist  ....

Evan runs so hard, he wuz waidin' thru SC's furst teem D sum laist nite....and ole #88 wuz leedin' us inn sacks befour hiz engree....Ervin haz sum jets.....Saim fer Russell......Fewchure looks brite..... :popcorneater:

Edited by STARSNBARS

3A Alcoa                                             6A Oakland

6A Sevier Co                                      6A Oakland

6A Sevier Co                                      5A Bowling Green, KY

D1A Knox Webb                               6A Siegel

5A Knox West                                   6A Ravenwood

6A Morristown East                         6A Independence

6A Bradley Central                           6A Smyrna

6A Farragut                                        6A Smyrna

6A Hardin Valley                               6A Brentwood

5A Lenoir City                                    6A Riverdale

6A Bearden                                        6A Mt. Juliet

6A William Blount                             6A LaVergne

6A Heritage                                        6A Stewarts Creek

I'd say both teams have nothing at all to be ashamed of when it comes to scheduling. Both have impressive resumes.

Governors91, how can you make a comment like that when you haven't seen either team play. Blackman is the better team than Oakland. They would have beat Oakland in regular season if not for preventable turnovers. And also won in Kentucky if not for officiating. I do feel like it will be hard to beat the Beast from the East, but Blackman has a better chance than Oakland. They are more rounded and better coached than Oakland. Blackman offense is nowhere near the Siegel team you played last year, but the defense is lights out better than Siegel last year. That being said, if 7aaa is the SEC, Maryville would be Alabama, and Blackman would be Auburn.

that's true, but I have seen Maryville and that's all I need to see. Maryville has been unstoppable and I don't see a team that has lost a few games competing with them.