Blackman at Maryville.

tennesseestud2013

I guess this is how the big time feels? I feel like a Freshman at the prom. I hope someone will ask me to dance and I don't throw up. Big week coming up. Call Grayhound fo tickets, gotta renta tux, get hair did, teefus cleaned. Shoot I gone be sooo buzy!

P.S Was this thread really started by a Dobbins Bennett fan? I guess that's one way to get to the semi's! :popcorneater:

By the way... GO REBS.....

Looks like hit will bee a fun time this Thanksgiving inn tha Childs famlee.....

Brothurs, Daniel coach att Blackman and former Mairvul Collidge player and Mairvul voluntear coach Stephen and star ov tha 2004 Champeenship gaim fer tha boys inn red and black!!!!!!!!!!!!!

philly-interestin.gif

I didn't know Stephen Childs was coaching at Maryville , Awesome !! Love seeing them former Rebel greats on the sideline , Derek Hunt , and Brandon Waters are great young coaches !! Loved hearing Brandon Coaching them young ones up last night , he brings it !!

Think BHS will or can hold Prevo in check , just implying that the vertical game will be very important for MHS and rush defense for BHS is tough

nd66 eye jist hoap we cain run fer a yards wif Shawn orr Jaylen orr Jaylen orr Joel orr Evan orr John orr Cody orr Brain orr????.......

Will Mairvul thro hit az much az Bowlin' Grean???.....Eye down't thaink so.......jist my opinyun..... :popcorneater:

Looks like hit will bee a fun time this Thanksgiving inn tha Childs famlee.....

Brothurs, Daniel coach att Blackman and former Mairvul Collidge player and Mairvul voluntear coach Stephen and star ov tha 2004 Champeenship gaim fer tha boys inn red and black!!!!!!!!!!!!!

philly-interestin.gif

I did Daniel and Stephen's highlights....their Dad Jeff was the one he got me into all this in 1998....My first highlight video was Daniel Childs...2001...

Think BHS will or can hold Prevo in check , just implying that the vertical game will be very important for MHS and rush defense for BHS is tough

Well I agree from the Film I watched so far ( Thanks Stork Montgomery , you are the man !! ) that Blackman will be the best Defense we've faced this year , I gotta think Maryville will be the best Offense Blackman has seen . Maryville's defense is no slouch either , much improved from last year . Should be a great game , I hope Blackman is 100% healthy , and Hopefully Maryville will be pretty Healthy too . 

nd66 eye jist hoap we cain run fer a yards wif Shawn orr Jaylen orr Jaylen orr Joel orr Evan orr John orr Cody orr Brain orr????.......

Will Mairvul thro hit az much az Bowlin' Grean???.....Eye down't thaink so.......jist my opinyun..... :popcorneater:

Don't know how good BG Qb is or his WR (know his team averaged about same points per game as yours ) but I think that is way to beat BHS ...

But what do I know .... After all GQ is a ledgend and coach Shad 2 gold balls , should be some fun x and o chess match

Really.... I mean really.... Can a guy keep up with other teams in the state beside their own. I call that being shallow. just saying not to mention ignorant.That is the problem with some people. it is called a one-track mind. I have never bashed Maryville or Blackman, but insist on judging me like the rest of some DB fans. Again, that is a one-track, shallow, and ignorant comment. 

You're right stud, I'm sorry, you can up with as many teams as you want to....... Tito reach me a tissue, I'm feeling all verklempt. :popcorneater:

I did Daniel and Stephen's highlights....their Dad Jeff was the one he got me into all this in 1998....My first highlight video was Daniel Childs...2001...

Stork good stuff....As for your question about pressbox space, I think there is a possibility that this game will be televised locally.....So that will make it tight.....There is no platform on the top of the pressbox at Mairvul....Hope this helps....Hopefully me and crew can catch up with you and TK before the game for a pregame meal etc..... :popcorneater:

• Upvote 1

I'm always amazed how a group of posters, even a group of ex experienced football players from all levels can determine how focused a group of 16-18 year old players are. Being focused at the HS level in my opinion is based upon the ability, knowledge, charisma and personality of the coaches. Between the average players, the largest group by far on any team is about the same. If the players and their families buy into and support the core of the coaches then all is ready to win.

Maryville's main group of coaches Quarles, Ellis and Gaylor are among the best in the country at fundamentals and conditioning. The kids believe in them and trust them as do we bleacher coaches. I've seen HS football in many other states and I never hear people in the Maryville stands rag or disrespect the coaches the way other fans disrespect their coaches. The kids are preparing again on Thanksgiving and that speaks for its self.

Blackmon congrats on earning a well deserved trip to the BlackHole. Have a fun week. Maryville will be ready for your challenge.

Stork good stuff....As for your question about pressbox space, I think there is a possibility that this game will be televised locally.....So that will make it tight.....There is no platform on the top of the pressbox at Mairvul....Hope this helps....Hopefully me and crew can catch up with you and TK before the game for a pregame meal etc..... :popcorneater:

I hope not I hate TV games, totally takes away any flow whatsoever. :popcorneater: