Blackman at Maryville.

tennesseestud2013

I never was much for the Mrs Barth's history homework, or Coach Nelson's current events for that matter. So I may be way off base on this one too. It may be a slugfest. But barring a lot of turnovers, I don't see this one being low scoring. Today's game is set up for the offenses to score points. Predictions will come once we find out if our 6 players missing last week will be back for this one. :popcorneater:

Only one healthy rb yesterday sx. Could not even do the Monday bowl. Looks like we will have to ice Garett's arm at halftime. I personally liked the formation where we had a center two guards and empty backfield with 7 wide. With this game plan I expect a high scoring game. Stars may have to get into a triple digit line this week if he does a over/under.

Only one healthy rb yesterday sx. Could not even do the Monday bowl. Looks like we will have to ice Garett's arm at halftime. I personally liked the formation where we had a center two guards and empty backfield with 7 wide. With this game plan I expect a high scoring game. Stars may have to get into a triple digit line this week if he does a over/under.

How was #31? I hear he got banged up again last week. Did the arch supports blow out?

You all are used to seeing good football, all I am saying is that you are in for a treat this Friday as these kids are big fast athletic and most of all very Unselfish and Disciplined, I am just thrilled to be a part of it shaping,up to be one of the best Thanksgivings ever as we will have about 20 family members at the house for Thanksgiving and they can't eat unless they commit to attending the game on Friday. ;)

You guys have a safe trip down 40. We anticipate a very good team from 7-AAA. I have some family down that way and they are definitely coming to win. I hope it's a slobber knocker.

You are right sir! My bad on the year.   Did a little more “homeworkâ€.  Since 2001 could only find six times at most 7 where Maryville scored less than 20.

’01  17-10 win over Halls

’03  14-17 loss at Mo West  (icy wet snowy drizzle if I remember right)

’03  14-6 win over Mo West at home

’04  7-6 win over Melrose

’06  17-14 win over Alcoa (this I believe was the game Maryville executed a 90 yd drive consuming almost 6 minutes and could have scored but ran out the clock at the Alcoa 4 yd. line)

’07  17-9 win over West

Evidence shows in about 175 games – 6 times the Rebels scored less than 20 yet only lost one of those games ( away game in bad weather conditions). 

Edited by oldhick76

I hear he was about 72% yesterday which if performing at 100% of 72% would be about 22% higher level than previous performance level of 50%. The arch supports were working at 100% efficiency in the locker I'm sure.

Too much ciphering for me. You must have been in the higher level math with Mrs Knouse.

These middle tn guys have got me thinking. It may be hard for us to score without the ball. :popcorneater:

Always a great atmosphere at Maryville for football, but it's even more special around Thanksgiving being that it's the final home game of the season. Should be a great game. Hoping Prevo will be back this week, he'll be a huge help in defeating what sounds like a tough Blackman defense.

Prevo was practicing yesterday. His knee is better. Edited by rebelwoman87