Elizabethton vs Hampton 11-26-2013

uknoit2

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Huge win for the dogs, Was Carp there tonight. Surely ole no Brain Ned couldn't have coached this game. People amaze me with some of the unfounded things they say.

We got lazy in the 4th or the W could have been a lil larger...a lil slack on Jones' part with a turnover and intentional foul to put Eliz ahead....Jones still in football mode for the most part.

And before anyone talks refs, there were equal amount of CRAZY calls on both sides

I'll take Ned ANY day

We got lazy in the 4th or the W could have been a lil larger...a lil slack on Jones' part with a turnover and intentional foul to put Eliz ahead....Jones still in football mode for the most part.

And before anyone talks refs, there were equal amount of CRAZY calls on both sides

I'll take Ned ANY day

Ned is a dang good Coach and he has fine assistants also.Hampton ifs fortunate to have these cats. As far as the Jones boy goes, We'll keep him to. I fully expect him to be a difference maker before the season is done. Robinson will be a huge part of the team as well. Not as big this season,so blocking out and going  to the boards will be thecalling card every night, Got plenty of talent, they just have to play within themselves and play fundamently sharp.

Big win for HHS,congrats fellas

Side note we beat UH over at the hardees tonigh. Would like to see us playing better right now tho if were going to challenge you all for the title.

Congrats to the Creekers, sorta figured this one would go the other way. I do know that Avery beat Cloudland by 10 or so. Not A bad loss ,Avery should have a great season.  Sounds like everyone is holding up their end of the deal, Looks like we have another great season to look forward to.

Congrats to the Creekers, sorta figured this one would go the other way. I do know that Avery beat Cloudland by 10 or so. Not A bad loss ,Avery should have a great season.  Sounds like everyone is holding up their end of the deal, Looks like we have another great season to look forward to.

Landers are not in shape right now. They won by 14 over volunteer last night but boy they look sloppy. The future looks good though. That team is young young young